deposit 2022

teoriya300

teoriya300

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Faced with a deposit problem, at pokerstars, due to the situation in the country, the law prohibited any deposits for games. Is it possible to somehow replenish your account legally? , thanks for earlier!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Is it possible to somehow replenish your account legally?
First you should consider what happens if you win a decent amount of money? Are you allowed to withdraw the winnings in your country? If not, then there is little point in making a deposit.

In theory you could send money to a trusted friend who lives outside that jurisdiction, have him to deposit the funds to his Stars account, and make a player to player transfer to you. But even in this case I would first contact the Stars customer service and ask if you are allowed to receive player to player transfers in your jurisdiction?

teoriya300

teoriya300

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just don't worry about entering,) just for fun. But you can get to the support with such questions) or we can't get into the lists as standard...)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. Faced with a deposit problem, at PokerStars, due to the situation in the country, the law prohibited any deposits for games. Is it possible to somehow replenish your account legally? , thanks for earlier!
I use the skrill payment system. Please check whether Skrill payment systems are allowed in your country. Or the neteller payment system.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I use the Skrill payment system. Please check whether Skrill payment systems are allowed in your country. Or the Neteller payment system.
Is Skrill the only e-wallet you are using right :unsure:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Depends on who is restricting ability to deposit.

If the problem is your Bank/Card you can use a third party payment processor like Skrill/Neteller.

If the problem is Pokerstars then no solution. You can contact them to make sure. You would probably have to play on another room. America's Card Room would be best option.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. Faced with a deposit problem, at PokerStars, due to the situation in the country, the law prohibited any deposits for games. Is it possible to somehow replenish your account legally? , thanks for earlier!
It is necessary to understand what exactly is under the ban, topping up the account, or playing on PokerStars itself. It is obvious that you will be responsible for breaking the law in the first place. It is likely that you will have similar problems when withdrawing funds.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
create wallets on webmoney, transfer them there and then to the card