A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I usually use "muchbetter" for my deposit/withdraw/transfer between poker site but few sites do not have this method. I don't want to "invest" in cryptocurrencies the only reason I would like to use it is for quick deposit or withdraw found. I read few articles and videos but pretty much of them told you how to deposit with crypto to a poker site but I can't figure out if there is an easy way to transfer crypto to canadian bank account. The best scenario will be to be able to deposit to the "wallet" using interact e-transfer and withdraw (wallet to bank using interact e-transfer).
At the moment I have a crypto.com account with a little bit of money on it but its was just to take a look of what is look like. A friend of mine is using bitbuy.ca and told me he think its the best.

What you guys think ?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend you use the best known ones, I use Binance to make withdrawals and localbitcoin to make deposits since they are well known and easy to handle

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The Binance cryptocurrency exchange is the most sought-after platform for trading digital assets as of 2022. Its important advantage is that the developers regularly add new ways to deposit and withdraw funds, which allows you to cover the maximum number of possible users from different countries of the world. Cashback is available only for new accounts. You can deposit funds to the Binance exchange wallet in both cryptocurrency and fiat. Only those users who have verified their account (passed the KYC / AML check aimed at combating money laundering) can use fiat on the Binance exchange ).

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
Thanks for your suggestion, I will take a look in dept at binance, they don't accept e-transfer but themself but with p2p and its seems nice, I guess I will try with a small amount at first.
I also register to bitbuy.ca, its a canadian site.
Have a nice day, gl at the table

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you don't want to store crypto, i suggest you to use Litecoin, less secure than Bitcoin but faster with cheaper fees for transactions.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hello
I usually use "muchbetter" for my deposit/withdraw/transfer between poker site but few sites do not have this method. I don't want to "invest" in cryptocurrencies the only reason I would like to use it is for quick deposit or withdraw found. I read few articles and videos but pretty much of them told you how to deposit with crypto to a poker site but I can't figure out if there is an easy way to transfer crypto to canadian bank account. The best scenario will be to be able to deposit to the "wallet" using interact e-transfer and withdraw (wallet to bank using interact e-transfer).
At the moment I have a crypto.com account with a little bit of money on it but its was just to take a look of what is look like. A friend of mine is using bitbuy.ca and told me he think its the best.

What you guys think ?

Look up skrill and ecoPayz these are similar to muchbetter.
You can use these ewallets sort of like a central storage for your poker funds and when ready you transfer to and from it to your local bank, the fees are very reasonable to and from your local bank. The fees from ewallet to pokersite are in most cases zero but there are a couple rooms that do carry a fee for deposit and withdrawal normally very small.
You would need to check with the pokersites you play on if they offer this method as payment method sometimes the poker rooms limit payment method by country too.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I think when sites even offer crypto as payment it automatically takes away their credibility.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think when sites even offer crypto as payment it automatically takes away their credibility.
No it does not. Only because u dont understand it does not mean its bad.

U can buy crypto and just when u bought it send it to a site where the crypto converts into real money (it does only not on crypto only sites). U will lose nothing like this, there is basically no risk. Only if u hold the crypto for some time it will change in value.

Hint: most sites who accept crypto do convert it immediately into real money upon depositing so they only use it as a method for real money.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've using ACR withdraw on LiteCoin at Binance for some time, works fine about 10 minutes to process.
anybody used Tether on ACR?