Bitcoin withdrawal help

A

AndreyS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to exchange bitcoin i use "localbitcoins" service, but for storage use only Bitcoin Core wallet on my hard drive(it needs about 140 Gb). Many services and exchanges was hacked or arrested, like bitfinex, brc-e and others.

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the costs? I buy bitcoin for 100 usd then deposit to acr then I casout 200usd then I sell the bitcoin of 200 usd. How much money I have after that?

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, this site is not bankrupt? be careful!!!

A

anthonywilfred124

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sell bi9tcoins and get paid in bank account

I just get a taste of CryptoExMart.com It's convenient. The price is best and fees are fair enough. It took around 3 hours to actually see cash into my bank account. That's in my acceptable range.

H

harrypalmer631

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best exchange to sell bitcoins

With just a few seconds registration, you can sell bitcoins on CryptoExMart.com and get paid in bank account safely.

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great thread and awesome insite from everyone.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, I am about to make my first withdrawal using bitcoin but I have absolutely no idea how it works. I see that my money is being converted to "BTC" and all it is asking for is an address? Do they send the bitcoin to my address? Do I need to make an account for bitcoin anywhere? How do I convert the bitcoin back into cash once I receive it? Thank you in advance for your help.
You must have a wallet for bitcoin, it s free, there are many websites that give you wallet for bitcoin ( xapo... ) . When u make account and valid your account. There is a unique adresse related to your account( you can easily find it in your account infos), that way people can send bitcoin to you or you can make withdraws ( u just have to give them the address) .