Bitcoin withdrawal help

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry that I have not updated in awhile, my withdrawal has been pending almost 2 weeks now, when it goes through I will keep you all posted.

I take it that you are talking about ACR releasing your money. Is it normal for it to take this long? Have you contacted them yet?

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is usually faster than this, it is through "Poker King" it is my first withdrawal from this site so that may be why, I was going to wait until Friday before I contact support.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is usually faster than this, it is through "Poker King" it is my first withdrawal from this site so that may be why, I was going to wait until Friday before I contact support.

Ah, I was assuming it was ACR. Good luck with transfer, and keep us posted.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok guys, after pestering support they processed my withdrawal and the money successfully showed up in my blockchain account. I signed up for Circle and used the address from my new circle account to send money from my blockchain account to circle. I am now awaiting the funds to show up in circle before I link my bank account and withdraw it from there.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It showed the funds being sent pretty quickly but it's listed as "pending" is this a normal process?

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It showed the funds being sent pretty quickly but it's listed as "pending" is this a normal process?
Usually it is only "pending" for a few hours (like 3-4 hours).

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

If you are talking about the BlockChain site... Yes it will show pending sometimes even after being received and in the destination account.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I received the funds in circle not too long after, however I then found out they would only withdraw into American bank accounts? Then I created an account at coinbase and tried to send my funds there, circle has since locked me out and is asking for me to send my ID, I told them I will not do that and to send my funds back the way they came (blockchain) I am still awaiting their reply, I wish I had went for coinbase first instead of circle.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I received the funds in circle not too long after, however I then found out they would only withdraw into American bank accounts? Then I created an account at coinbase and tried to send my funds there, circle has since locked me out and is asking for me to send my ID, I told them I will not do that and to send my funds back the way they came (blockchain) I am still awaiting their reply, I wish I had went for coinbase first instead of circle.

Man, sorry to hear that this is still on going? Have you incurred any fees yet in the process? If so at which points? Did Circle explain why your account was locked?:confused:

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Huh... I think they all want ID. I am not 100% sure. I did not Know about that American Bank account only as that is where I have an account. Please keep us updated very interesting.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I had a small fee transferring the bitcoin from blockchain over to circle, can't remember exactly what it was. Unfortunately yes this is all still ongoing, they unlocked my account today but still could not send the funds, so I sent off another email, they take about 2-3 days to respond each time so I am not holding my breath. I read online that Canadians can withdraw to our bank accounts via coinbase, I just wish I read that sooner because now I'm trying to get the funds sent there from circle.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I had a small fee transferring the bitcoin from blockchain over to circle, can't remember exactly what it was. Unfortunately yes this is all still ongoing, they unlocked my account today but still could not send the funds, so I sent off another email, they take about 2-3 days to respond each time so I am not holding my breath. I read online that Canadians can withdraw to our bank accounts via coinbase, I just wish I read that sooner because now I'm trying to get the funds sent there from circle.

That is rough. Thanks for keeping us posted, and it sounds like coinbase and blockchain are the preferred combos.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
note that bitcoin actually has troubles to comfirm transactions during last week, by the wat i have still a payment pending from yesterday. i heard the system receive many request in last days so it collapsed.
there are more than 30000 transactions pending in this right moment.

https://blockchain.info/es/unconfirmed-transactions

Last edited:
S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@canabero
You can get fast transactions by raising the miners fee.
The current issue is more of a attack of multiple small transactions to mess with bitcoin,its not always like this.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok I finally got my money off of Circle and sent it back to Blockchain. I did not have to send them my ID, but it took many emails for my account privileges to return. My bitcoins are sitting on Blockchain for now until I hear back from Coinbase (my next attempt) I am asking them in advance how their withdrawal process works so that I do not end up with my funds stuck on there like it was on Circle. For those of you with coinbase that have put money into your bank account, did you have to first add a payment method in order to withdraw? Did coinbase request ID as well?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok I finally got my money off of Circle and sent it back to Blockchain. I did not have to send them my ID, but it took many emails for my account privileges to return. My bitcoins are sitting on Blockchain for now until I hear back from Coinbase (my next attempt) I am asking them in advance how their withdrawal process works so that I do not end up with my funds stuck on there like it was on Circle. For those of you with coinbase that have put money into your bank account, did you have to first add a payment method in order to withdraw? Did coinbase request ID as well?

Sorry don't think I can really be much help because all the things you are asking I did when I set up my account. I connected my Bank account then Debit card issued from the same bank as payment options as the first thing way before any withdrawal. Onto the ID thing. I can't remember if they required ID for any transaction (I think they did) or they required ID for higher limits. I know when they lowered my buy limits when I was absent from their site for a while, there was a link on site for actions to take to raise limits. The first action was to go through ID verification and when I looked at that, I had already completed that process earlier although I don't remember what that entailed.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was not comfortable sending my ID or adding a payment method to any of the bitcoin wallets especially when I don't intend on using them again, I had no choice but to use this withdrawal method on Pokerking if I wanted my funds, smallfrie graciously traded for my bitcoins and made everything much easier. I wish I tried that earlier lol and avoided the headache. I did learn a lot about how the process works though so thanks to everyone for all the information. The one thing that I thought was interesting is that my funds were constantly fluctuating by a few dollars every day, I imagine there are some bitcoin sharks making some good money buying and selling. Thanks again smallfrie and thanks everyone for following the thread.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was going to make a deposit for OSS tournaments with bitcoin via Circle... So I just tried Circle and I guess they are totally out of the bitcoin game now. :(
On to another source on the buying side for me...

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was not comfortable sending my ID or adding a payment method to any of the bitcoin wallets especially when I don't intend on using them again, I had no choice but to use this withdrawal method on Pokerking if I wanted my funds, smallfrie graciously traded for my bitcoins and made everything much easier. I wish I tried that earlier lol and avoided the headache. I did learn a lot about how the process works though so thanks to everyone for all the information. The one thing that I thought was interesting is that my funds were constantly fluctuating by a few dollars every day, I imagine there are some bitcoin sharks making some good money buying and selling. Thanks again smallfrie and thanks everyone for following the thread.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Just wondering if you are going to do a write up on what you learned, and some tips and tricks?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Update: Just thought I would do an update on withdrawal time on ACR via bitcoin. I just did a cash out on ACR via bitcoin on Monday morning sometime before 10AM ET and the cash out was completed sometime before 10 AM ET today Wednesday morning. So not blazing fast but pretty fast relative to other options :)

P

PokerHobbyFun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man been looking and looking and looking this is the first thread that may have actually helped me. Thank You! w2as trying to find a site that offered debit cards to use..but they dont seem to exist.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
visa bitpay card may be your friend. Costs $9.95 in bitcoin for card and takes about a week to arrive. Use the same as any debit card- cash back with a purchase or ATM withdrawal. Card fee is $2 for ATM use plus whatever the ATM charges. No fee on cash back with purchase. I increase my miner's fee to priority when sending from Blockchain to bitpay card. Bitpay has always stated the fee was too low but, transaction has always completed in a timely manner.

G

gagagang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the link. I think BTC is how I will withdraw too, but that will be a while

X

xiaoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you guys for the informative responses,

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very important advice
Always re- check bitcoin adresss before proceeding.
I lost 50$ because my account auto genrated last address. Good luck.