Bitcoin deposits on ACR

M

MrGroovey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a $25.00 visa gift card I want to deposit on ACR. They only accept bitcoins from US players. How can I do that without giving out all my info? I have checked around and most want 30 to 50 dollars as a min. Plus they want your life history. Any suggestions?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a $25.00 visa gift card I want to deposit on ACR. They only accept bitcoins from US players. How can I do that without giving out all my info? I have checked around and most want 30 to 50 dollars as a min. Plus they want your life history. Any suggestions?

Hi! There are several safe websites that offer Bitcoin to US citizens, still, most of them will ask for personal information in order to keep the platform safe.

If you really want to keep your information to yourself the best and maybe only way would be to do a P2P (Person 2 Person) transaction, where you will pay for whatever amount of Bitcoin the seller is going to sell. Also, asking among your friends might give you a nice surprise when one of them has some available for sale.

ACR Rep

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why don't you deposit using muchbetter, for example? They have been accepting cryptocurrency for a long time.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The best thing you can do is deposit through pages that work with BTC, you can buy on a page such as localBitcoin, Binance or Coinbase and from there you can deposit and make withdrawals without problem.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you want to buy bitcoins via exchange you're almost obligated to give personal information. some exchanges ask few details but others are tedious.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I made my first deposit using my blockchain wallet. In addition, I have passed the identification and at the moment I have no problems. I easily withdraw money from this site. This is a good and reliable site and I believe that it fully deserves the trust of players.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you have a visa gift card that will work internationally, you will find it difficult to use for bitcoin purchases.
Another option for you is to use a bitcoin atm like Coinflip. You will need to sign up online and verify your identity but you can use cash at the Bitcoin atm. Also, a lot of Coinstar machines allow you to buy bitcoin as well.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do I need to fund my ACR account with funds from this wallet in advance to withdraw funds to my Bitcoin wallet? So far, I have been depositing and withdrawing funds from ACR using ecoPayz.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the poker game, I had to pass verification on many crypto exchanges many times and then there were no problems anywhere!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw money from this site. This is a good, easy and reliable way for financial transactions. But you in any case, will need to be verified, ie provide all the necessary documents to prove your identity. You go through this verification procedure only once, and then enjoy the game.
Good luck.