Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is the best withdrawal option at pokerstars? So you don't have a dollar account. Exchange rates are over 20%. Can anyone help me with choosing the withdrawal method that has the least losses?

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my country you only can withdraw vía Bank Account.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is the best withdrawal option at PokerStars? So you don't have a dollar account. Exchange rates are over 20%. Can anyone help me with choosing the withdrawal method that has the least losses?
It is different for each country.
ie. many players use skrill but it is not available in all countries... and am not sure if you have that in brazil.

Here in canada I believe the best method to Deposit & Withdrawal is e-transfer (directly to and from your bank account). ZERO fees.

Your best hope is to ask Brazilian members who play on Pokerstars. I'm not sure what you can do to avoid paying those high exchange rates... is it possible to deposit & WD in US funds (& set up a US dollars account at your bank?)?
On some sites I play on I will deposit in Canadian dollars & my poker account total will be in Canadian funds and then it just does the exchange each time I play a tournament or cash table. On other sites I deposit in US dollars (and I keep those accounts in US funds).

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is the best withdrawal option at PokerStars? So you don't have a dollar account. Exchange rates are over 20%. Can anyone help me with choosing the withdrawal method that has the least losses?
I use the Skrill payment system. Very convenient and very fast. It takes up to an hour to withdraw to my Skrill account, and another hour to withdraw from my Skrill account to my bank card. Next, I go to the bank, physically withdraw currency from the account, and then exchange it at the exchanger at a favorable rate. The Skrill payment system has a withdrawal fee of approximately 5% of the amount. The Skrill payment system requires full verification to obtain the corresponding Skrill level.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have always withdrawn via PIX, but to withdraw this way the minimum is 50 dollars on PokerStars!💲💰

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Skrill and Neteller are the best option for pokerstars. But now it is more convenient to withdraw to cryptocurrency, but unfortunately Pokerstars for some reason does not want to introduce this method of deposit and withdrawal

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whichever way you withdraw from PS they are very quick sending your money, I have it
sent to my bank account and it is usually there in less than a day.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thank you very much, really Skrill and neteller are the best options.

Another thing I did in the past when I wanted to cash out some of my poker bankroll was to find people I knew in my town who played on Pokerstars (or Fulltilt, etc.) & then I would transfer Poker $$"s to them and pick up cash from them in person.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also use the Skrill payment system. In my opinion, this is now the most optimal option. The only thing I can note is that you should check whether this system works in your country and whether there are any restrictions in terms of actually withdrawing money to a bank card.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sempre saquei via PIX, mas para sacar dessa forma o mínimo é 50 dólares no PokerStars!💲💰
I also thought the minimum was 50 dollars, but it's 50 reais I also thought there was a fee on pix and there isn't either. This is the best option for Brazilians ❤️

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Skrill and Neteller are suitable for many poker players or to a bank account, but I think the commission will be higher there, but for the CIS countries everyone withdraws money to a bank card, or for bank accounts, I think the first two options are suitable for players from Brazil, try I think you will be able to withdraw with a small commission