Best Deposit Methods

A

Anjunamex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all! I have a US bank account but am living at my house and Cancun mexico. I have had a difficult time depositing money on the major sites such as poker stars and 888. I have had success with Bet online. Does anyone have suggestions on the best method. Netteller has not worked either.
:(

Last edited:
K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. The most convenient way, in my opinion, is visa card, but now it is forbidden to do this in Russia. I chose skrill and ecopayz

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
ewallets (neteller/Skrill/ecoPayz) would not work if you have to use your US information like bank account, id and address. These do not offer service to US residents.

If you have local documents you can open a new ewallets account.

Bitcoin will work for the non regulated US sites like Betonline & ACR.

Bitcoin will not work for Stars, Party or 888.

Look for local prepaid visa cards. Shops, gas stations and sometimes Western Union have them for sale. They are the easiest method. A simple google search might find out where is the closest place to you to pick one up.

Stars, Party & 888 international versions are regulated. You will encounter problems verifying your accounts and withdrawing if you only have US documents. All 3 of these sites you must verify your account to withdraw. In the case of Stars they will ask you to send them the documentation within 14 days of opening an account. If you don't send it your account can be frozen and only be unlocked if verified.

Last edited:
chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use EcoPayz alot,, it allows u to withdraw winnings to ur acct but also can load it with paysafe, credit/debit cards Etc .Alos you can transfer funds to others
WORKS GREAT

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Paysafe cards (pre-paid) :) Available at most post offices.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once you get use to bitcoin it is very easy to use.

F

FergusDec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone confirm the specific Prepaid Visa/mastercard provider that they were able to deposit with? I'm in the US and play Americas Cardroom, but the two prepaid visa's I have tried thus far have been declined.

Thanks

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am comfortable to top up and display on a Visa card)