***All Things Cryptocurrency***

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of regretting selling Litecoin for other stuff now that LitePay launch is coming up. Sold most of it for XLM though at a decent price.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of regretting selling Litecoin for other stuff now that LitePay launch is coming up. Sold most of it for XLM though at a decent price.

Why Lumens over Ripple? Just wondering . I'm waiting on a good entry point for a few, but I don't think another dip is coming.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why Lumens over Ripple? Just wondering . I'm waiting on a good entry point for a few, but I don't think another dip is coming.

At the time I already had a solid position in XRP. Recently sold a chunk of it for NEO, but mostly just to diversify. Going to hodl the rest. Definitely not a decentralization purist. :) And I think that Ripple holding a large % of the supply motivates them to make xRapid and XRP a success.

What others are you thinking about? I got a little of VeChain (VEN/VET) after looking at their partners, and wondering how the heck I missed that one in Dec. Seems like a solid supply chain play.

Last edited:
B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done very well with DGD lately.
Digix is creating a gold backed coin that should be released next month. 1 DGX= 1g gold. DGX will have much better transfer speeds and fees than bitcoin.

Best part is voting DGD owners get a percentage of all DGX transactions.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have done very well with DGD lately.
Digix is creating a gold backed coin that should be released next month. 1 DGX= 1g gold. DGX will have much better transfer speeds and fees than bitcoin.

Best part is voting DGD owners get a percentage of all DGX transactions.

I saw a post on that and looked into it. My initial concern was in trusting a foreign entity to back the token, but I didn’t look into that company. The next thing that came to mind were the recent concerns over USDT. But I’m open minded about it and haven’t done enough research just yet.

The ones I need more of actually are the blue chips, BTC, ETH, LTC.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm almost sure next week will be good for bitcoin and ethereum.

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Digix

I saw a post on that and looked into it. My initial concern was in trusting a foreign entity to back the token, but I didn’t look into that company. The next thing that came to mind were the recent concerns over USDT. But I’m open minded about it and haven’t done enough research just yet.

The ones I need more of actually are the blue chips, BTC, ETH, LTC.

I believe Digix is working with three independent audit companies, while Tether keeps their doors shut. If USDT does get discovered as a fraud, DGD will skyrocket, as DGX is a perfect trading replacement.:cool:

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides having short term ownership, I'm not affiliated with DGD at all. But last week, three days in a row I made 20% from quick jumps that would only hold for an hour. Right before the last crash DGD jumped 50%, but sadly I sold all of mine for just a 20% gain. The crash before that, DGD went up while everything accept usdt was going down. But I'll admit I'm no expert, I just love good results.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone holding DNT? I've held for a couple of months but didn't sell at the peak time. Now with a small profit. Thinking of letting go of it and investing in something else

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I told you

DGD jumped 50% yesterday. let it fall back, and then it will do it again.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the time I already had a solid position in XRP. Recently sold a chunk of it for NEO, but mostly just to diversify. Going to hodl the rest. Definitely not a decentralization purist. :) And I think that Ripple holding a large % of the supply motivates them to make xRapid and XRP a success.

What others are you thinking about? I got a little of VeChain (VEN/VET) after looking at their partners, and wondering how the heck I missed that one in Dec. Seems like a solid supply chain play.

I was thinking about getting ETC before the air drop, but I'm not sure if that is the right play. Still looking for good ones to invest in. The road maps are getting close for some so I'm seeing if they will produce or bust. I'm willing to pay a premium for a good project.

Any thoughts on the ETC airdrop?

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What companies are you all using to buy and sell your crypto on/with ?
I am trying to find a good one to get started on and buy.
Thanks.
I know of Coinbase - but I am not going to use that one.

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Robinhood is adding crypto soon, for now Binance is the cheapest exchange. Its more complicated than coinbase though. You buy first with coinbase or coinmama and then send to the exchange.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Robinhood is adding crypto soon, for now Binance is the cheapest exchange. Its more complicated than coinbase though. You buy first with coinbase or coinmama and then send to the exchange.
K- thanks , if you know of any that can be funded with credit card/bank transfer .....

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K- thanks , if you know of any that can be funded with credit card/bank transfer .....

CEX.io is curently the only one that takes credit cards. I have never used it.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use Gemini Exchange to fund via bank transfers (ACH).
Thank-you , I just saw they have operations in canada - and that means I don't have to pay the difference on currency just to deposit .
Ones like that will get my business first :)

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know anybody who has tested the cindicator bot? The company gives you access to market data based your ownership of CND. I'm now managing enough to test the bottom level. But it feels risky to me. Any thoughts

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know anybody who has tested the cindicator bot? The company gives you access to market data based your ownership of CND. I'm now managing enough to test the bottom level. But it feels risky to me. Any thoughts
If you just need a tool to check out stocks, crypto currencies , then try ADVFN - advfn dot com
It is free and you can watch the prices , and get charts, history on companies free.
They will send you all kinds of emails to get in on stocks, ipo's etc , but at least you can keep an eye on all the ones you want on their monitor

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't read this thread. Not into cryptos. Here is the embodiment of what horrifies/sickens me about them:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ro-its-cryptocurrency/?utm_term=.613442c85f5d

I'm waiting for an ISIS backed crypto - they can call it the "Decap". I've always wanted to finance Death Squads.
I agree, won't touch that one - wouldn't pay enough.
Having said that - if our a-hole PM comes out with one - I wouldn't touch it either. ( he has run Canada into so much debt - we are going to be a third world country if we aren't already there )

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got a company-wide email at work today stating that an employee had been using a company server to trade crypto, and probably mine it I suspect. It included a stern warning and directed us to review our handbook on responsible usage of company property and time. Be safe!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got a company-wide email at work today stating that an employee had been using a company server to trade crypto, and probably mine it I suspect. It included a stern warning and directed us to review our handbook on responsible usage of company property and time. Be safe!

Haha, pretty smart if they don't get caught.