***All Things Cryptocurrency***

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just learned about how much influence traders can have on the price with binance. When the volume is relatively low for a coin, often the market price will go to the closest order price. An overkill example, is that 1300 units of DGD have been set to sell at .7 ETH. DGD has peaked at or near .7 six times now without passing. So sometimes you literally decide how much money you make.

DGX will first be sold April 8th, So the next two months are going to be fun.

How did you find this out? Any documented cases to look at? I'm interested in seeing how DGX will trade in relation to the price of 1 gram of Gold. This could be a wild ride :)

With the stock market beginning what I expect to be a long decline, I was really hoping that some of the flight to quality would find bitcoin and other cryptos. Didn't happen yesterday, nor this morning.

Yeah, I hope that more money pours in from the stock market. Seem like hedge funds are being set up around the crypto market. Regulations in the US will be Boom or Bust for crypos there.

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did you find this out? Any documented cases to look at? I'm interested in seeing how DGX will trade in relation to the price of 1 gram of Gold. This could be a wild ride :)
Just with practice and discussion in chats. I would notice that when I set a dececnt sized order while the price is climbing, the value would stop at my order price. Also I've been putting orders in 3% under market, and they keep randomly getting filled with the price stopping exactly at my order. I think its because someone hits buy market price, so the market moves to the best available option.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just with practice and discussion in chats. I would notice that when I set a dececnt sized order while the price is climbing, the value would stop at my order price. Also I've been putting orders in 3% under market, and they keep randomly getting filled with the price stopping exactly at my order. I think its because someone hits buy market price, so the market moves to the best available option.

Ah, that makes sense. I just thought people stopped using market orders since you can get spikes in prices.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, what a bad day for Alts. What is everyone's plan? Hold, sold, shorted, or was in the market to begin with. I'm holding, but I don't have too much in the market.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, what a bad day for Alts. What is everyone's plan? Hold, sold, shorted, or was in the market to begin with. I'm holding, but I don't have too much in the market.

Holding, occasionally rebalancing, and watching/waiting for Hedera Hashgraph.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any suggestion for a BTC poker site?

Are you asking about sites that accept BTC, or sites that only deal in BTC?

If you are asking about sites that accept it, then I know Americans Cardroom, ignition, and Bet Online will accept BTC. I think Carbon might.

If you are asking about sites that only transact in BTC then Seals with Clubs do. I'm think there are a couple of other, but that's the one I'm 100% sure about.

I've lost a lot. Im expecting DGD to jump soon, and then i'm going to mostly sit in tether for a couple days. This guy predicted this crash, saying he was 100% certain. He sees bitcoin dropping to near 3000, says there might be a decent rebound soon, but short lived.

DGD is an interesting spec play. I think around the DGX launch is the prime pop time. Not sure if I want to add more funds to gamble :)

Holding, occasionally rebalancing, and watching/waiting for Hedera Hashgraph.

Yeah, I'm holding until the end :) My big thought is should I invest more, or let it ride. I'll have to check out Hedera Hashgraph.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SOOOO.... DGX has launched! Congrats to that team. I love it when a company sticks to their roadmap. However, it does look like 1DGX is trading for the spot price of Gold so no premiums yet. Has anyone picked up any DGX?

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SOOOO.... DGX has launched! Congrats to that team. I love it when a company sticks to their roadmap. However, it does look like 1DGX is trading for the spot price of Gold so no premiums yet. Has anyone picked up any DGX?

I plan on buying some through Kyber early next week.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I plan on buying some through Kyber early next week.

It would be great if you could take about the process. How was it going through the exchange, fees, processing time, and what wallet you use with it.

T

TonioArmani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys what are your thoughts on Rake-Free poker but hav to use cryptocurrency?

Since this sub-topic is crypto currency, more or less Comfortable using it. Then we get to enjoy d game we love,poker, but this time rake free. I’m excited about it, 3 more weeks can’t wait 🤑🤑

My other crypto holdings
ENJ(gaming)
NLC2 (Daily Fantasy Sports + daily cryptofantasy)
SCR (sportsbetting)
HKN (security)

Not diversified but kinda obvious I like Sports, Poker & gambling

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since this sub-topic is crypto currency, more or less Comfortable using it. Then we get to enjoy d game we love,poker, but this time rake free. I’m excited about it, 3 more weeks can’t wait 🤑🤑

My other crypto holdings
ENJ(gaming)
NLC2 (Daily Fantasy Sports + daily cryptofantasy)
SCR (sportsbetting)
HKN (security)

Not diversified but kinda obvious I like Sports, Poker & gambling

I think any rake free poker site would be great. Does this exist? I guess the main thing that would hold me back is if they accept the main cryptos (BTC, BTH, LTC, ETH), or can you only play on the site with their currency? I would like to hear more on this.

I'm not too familiar with those currencies, but do they have road maps for all of them?

F

Frankie40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Bitcoin to deposit on ACR and buy and sell BTC and ETH all the time, it is just a matter of a waiting game, buy low sell high is easy to say, but you have to have the stomach to watch as what you thought was a buy low, goes even lower, and then you need the patience to wait it out to get to your sell rate. Overall, I am doing ok with it, but it can be a roller coaster some times.

D

Dirosanok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now is the best time to invest some money in crypto. End of the year will give us profit again . Good luck all :).

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i heard that is a total centralized thing.

I saw that on Reddit. Somehow in the hype videos I watched, the centralized alarm bell didn't go off for me. Was focused on the number of transactions per second they're claiming.

Digging this upward trend. Are the bulls back?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Suggestions for getting started?

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even at this stage you can undermine? And I saw many applications that can undermine Satoshi say and pass it later bitcoin

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suggestions for getting started?

Unless things have changed, deposit at Coinbase, transfer usd to GDAX (owned by coinbase), buy on GDAX to save on fees.

If you want to buy more of the altcoins, you can transfer bitcoin or ethereum to another exchange such as Bittrex or Binance (my fave), and trade for other coins.

Nothing wrong with just staying with GDAX offerings as your core holdings, then branch out into some other top tens maybe. It works a little like blue chips and small caps. When the market goes south, the small caps/altcoins get murdered.

Last thing, resist fomo, and try to dollar cost average. The bottom can be a lot further down than expected.

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crypto is a very volatile market. Fortunately for me, I've always bought in at the right time. Nothing but gains here.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Unless things have changed, deposit at Coinbase, transfer usd to GDAX (owned by coinbase), buy on GDAX to save on fees.

If you want to buy more of the altcoins, you can transfer bitcoin or ethereum to another exchange such as Bittrex or Binance (my fave), and trade for other coins.

Nothing wrong with just staying with GDAX offerings as your core holdings, then branch out into some other top tens maybe. It works a little like blue chips and small caps. When the market goes south, the small caps/altcoins get murdered.

Last thing, resist fomo, and try to dollar cost average. The bottom can be a lot further down than expected.

Thanks for taking the time to help. One thing though, could you please translate this to something my granddaughter could understand?

Attachments

• ooga.jpg
    ooga.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 98
K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for taking the time to help. One thing though, could you please translate this to something my granddaughter could understand?
its supposed to be an eerie discouragement i think, but to me it sounded more like yabba dabba doo
so yeah, im not sure about it