Acr poker withdrawal

Mhammadkhalil

Mhammadkhalil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did anyone withdrawal money from Acr poker ??

P

PokerPro2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdrew money to bitcoin, they arrive quickly at the end of the day.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
many many times via bitcoin. Super fast, zero fees, trouble free.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've already made a couple of cashouts to an e-wallet and took 1 day to process the payment.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I regularly withdraw funds from this room to my bitcoin wallet! No problem!

Only issue is, that then you need to have a bitcoin vallet, and if you then want to actually use the money for something, you have to open an account on a bitcoin exchange, sell the bitcoin and then transfer it to your bank account. Which is an awfull lot of trouble and also quite risky, if you are not already a bitcoin user.

I am writing this, because I am currently thinking of getting my money out of ACR, and all the withdrawal methods are either very complicated like bitcoin or expensive. MoneyGram for instance is an option, but they charge 70$ fee for a transfer of maximum 350$, which is 20%.

If I had taken the time to investigate the withdrawal options, before I deposited, I would just have stayed with pokerstars and 888 to be honest. There its extremely easy, since they just transfer the money to my normal bank account. But I guess, this is just one of the downsides of unregulated sites.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best methods for deposits and withdrawals are Bitcoin and skrill Wallet,no problem with them.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Am trying to get my money from ACR but the verification process is a pain. Have to get my bank statement uploaded but since they won't accept scans only pics of a hard copy statement.
Makes it hard when you do everything online, have to go to the next town from me to get one printed out then take a photo to upload to them..
Morons.....:mad:

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LuxonPay wallet is recommendable, no problems.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have first time I used eco pays but thier fees are too much so the second time I used bitcoin came fast and no fees..
So you didn't have to be verified to withdraw if you use bitcoin?