Your notes about me

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't enough hands with you, but I'm not afraid to call your openings whenever I have an Ace in my pocket ;)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't enough hands with you, but I'm not afraid to call your openings whenever I have an Ace in my pocket ;)
I have noticed this a lot, are they all with this same impression of me?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker, each discipline requires certain skills and unfortunately at some point I chose the wrong discipline !!! Instead of being able to keep playing MTT I started to devote more time to Sit & Go, Zoom and Spin & Go and that was my big mistake !!!
In addition to the wrong choice of discipline, I also have problems with bankroll management !!! But I understand where my problems are and I hope to fix them in the near future !!!
I take notes on the players who play too inadequately and I don't have such notes on you, so I can conclude that you are playing quite adequately !!! Find your bugs and fix them and your statistics will look much better !!! Good luck !!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, each discipline requires certain skills and, unfortunately, at some point I chose the wrong discipline !!! Instead of continuing to play MTT I spent more time on Sit & Go, Zoom and Spin & Go and that was my big mistake !!!
In addition to the wrong choice of discipline, I also have problems with bankroll management !!! But I understand where my problems are and I hope to fix them in the near future !!!
I take notes about players who play very poorly and I don't have these notes about you so I can conclude that you are playing very properly!!! Find your bugs and fix them and your stats will be much better !!! Good luck !!!

I enjoyed talking to you, I believe I can help you with something. I'll send you a PM.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Greetings my friend ... you are a frequent player in cardschat tournaments ... and you have an acceptable game ... I have tagged you as a good player ... not the best ... but good ...!

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I could help you and answer your question. But in any case, I hope that there will be a response from other participants in this forum that will meet your intent.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings my friend...you are a frequent player in card chat tournaments...and you have an acceptable game...I rated you a good player...not the best. .. but good ...!

Thank you for your feedback, of course I have a lot to improve, and that is the purpose of the question, I want to see what my mistakes are from your perspective.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I wanted to say that nobody cares about you, but seems different, lol

Just what kind of post is that ? Was it necessary to say such a rude thing to a fellow member ? If you have nothing smart to say, don't get involved since your post won't count and will be deleted by the mods anyway.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Certainly admire your courage to flat out ask what people make of your game! I'm far too much of a princess to deal with such direct feedback from all & sundry... :)

It's my belief that we used to get tabled together in micros on Stars before I had even joined CC, back when I used to get really salty and tilted! :laugh:

Sadly I don't have a HUD yet, otherwise I probably would have tons of data and hands for you!

I feel like you're a good player, with potential to be a great player, but should work on your consistency.

Also that you could benefit from taking freerolls more seriously- it always felt to me that you were far more likely to go wild and blow up in freerolls than in buy-in games. I'm sure that is the case with lots of other people too.

The important thing to remember is that poker is a journey, a process, not something that we ever achieve or complete.

You're a dedicated player and through work and refinement, I believe you can reach your goals. :)

:icon_thum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I wanted to say that nobody cares about you, but seems different, lol
This might have been an off-the-cuff joke but it's worth bearing in mind that it's not easy to convey tone textually.

CardsChat is a friendly, welcoming and supportive community.

Constructive criticism is fine, but comments of that kind have no place here.

Even if it was meant in jest, you need to work on your material and delivery.

Or perhaps you need to watch the Disney movie 'Bambi' again? :wink:

Just what kind of post is that ? Was it necessary to say such a rude thing to a fellow member ? If you have nothing smart to say, don't get involved since your post won't count and will be deleted by the mods anyway.
Thanks for reminding me!

I'd meant to address that but got caught up in my reply to veny... :)

Last edited:
venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certamente admiro sua coragem de perguntar o que as pessoas acham do seu jogo! Estou longe demais de uma princesa para lidar com tais feedback direto de toda e gente ... :)

É minha crença de que usamos para se apresentou juntos em micros de estrelas antes de eu tinha mesmo se juntou CC, de volta quando eu costumava ficar realmente salgado e inclinado! :laugh:

Infelizmente, ainda não tenho um HUD, caso contrário, provavelmente teria toneladas de dados e mãos para você!

Eu acho que você é um bom jogador, com potencial para ser um grande jogador, mas deve trabalhar na sua consistência.

Plus, you can benefit from taking freerolls more seriously - I always thought you were much more likely to go crazy and explode in freerolls than in buy-in games. ME '

The important thing to remember is that poker is a journey, a process, not something that we have ever achieved or completed.

You are a dedicated player and with work and refinement, I believe you can achieve your goals.:)

:icon_thum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

This may have been an impromptu joke, but it is worth bearing in mind that it is not easy to convey the tone verbatim .

CardsChat is a friendly, welcoming and supportive community.

Constructive criticism is good, but comments like that have no place here.

Even if it was a joke, you still need to work on the material and delivery.

Or maybe you need to watch the Disney movie 'Bambi' again? :wink:

Thanks for reminding me!

I intended to address this, but I was caught up in my response to veny ... :)

From each post we can take something positive, including that of the "rude" colleague, I understood it as a joke and did not take it to heart.

Very happy for your feedback, I really realize that I lean more easily in the free ones, I need to correct this, considering that there is some money to earn there.
For the record, I'm very uncomfortable playing against you. I think he is a good player.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TBH, I cant say it, but I tagged u in magenta, and thats the 2nd worst color in my book

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
From each post we can take something positive, including that of the "rude" colleague, I understood it as a joke and did not take it to heart.

Very happy for your feedback, I really realize that I lean more easily in the free ones, I need to correct this, considering that there is some money to earn there.
For the record, I'm very uncomfortable playing against you. I think he is a good player.
It's often uncomfortable playing against you too, your 'wild streak' makes you quite unpredictable.. :)

At the same time, while being unpredictable is a great weapon, it is best used sparingly. I feel the more we 'weaponise' unpredictability, the more likely it is to become a weakness.

The less we use it, the more powerful it is. :wink:

For any weaknesses people might say you have, no one is truly comfortable playing against someone who is very unpredictable!

Here's to many more games together my friend! :tee:

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same experience

I'm also average and i don't think that there us a professional poker player that would play onlineon pokerstars... Most of them play live Poker... We are all going in the same train and hopefully we improve ourselves and make a way to the glory by learning from this wonderful community.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually add notes of players who are bluffing or pushing, I throw them in yellow, they are fish, and if the player is dangerous, I throw them in red.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a HUD and I have played many hands against you and you are a "calling station" you limp and call way too much!

Hope this helps

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a HUD and I've played a lot of hands against you and you're a call station, you limp and call too much!

Hope this helps

Of course it helps, it helps a lot. Would it be possible to send statistics as a private message?

I usually add notes from players who are bluffing or pushing, I play in yellow, they are fish, and if the player is dangerous, I play in red.

And in my case, is there any note?

I'm also average and I don't think there's a professional poker player who would play online at PokerStars... Most of them play live poker... We're all on the same train and we hope we improve and pave the way for glory, learning from this wonderful community.

I believe there are very good players in online poker, but of course they are not playing for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm already in the club for a long time playing almost every day at pokerstars, I consider myself an average player, I was curious to know how you see me in the game, what are the notes you have on me, I don't use hud and I would be happy to know too what your hud says about me. Thanks.

:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:
I don't know you.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are players whom I mark, but I did not mark you.Because I have been playing with you for a long time and I know how you play)))

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are an excellent player with a lot of potential like many of us who are part of the CC Forum. If you are looking for someone to rate you, look at your results and your progress in poker. Dare to keep practicing and that your flight has no limits

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it helps, it helps a lot. Would it be possible to send statistics as a private message?
Yes I can do this , if you remind me on Friday I will send you stats

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have you as an aggro whale, but ive only played 50 hands against you so far.

Hands like this are how you obtained the whale tag

dont feel bad.... im a mega whale as well :) .

Cold 4bet jamming 92bb vs utg+1 open and EP 3bet with J2s??

59ec05e9b38145553c9b07b4e9a7e811.png

3bet yamming ur last 9bb with T4o vs utg+1 open?
1d1d20d9755c7af596bbb965e4d10fd6.png

open jamming 84bb first hand of the game?
e93ce199bfef56183e57f70c65f52706.png
xDD nice sreens)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't make too many notes on players, but do sometimes colour code them, like when I find a player who is over Aggressive, I will colour them Red! meaning dangerous, or if I come up against a passive/tight player I might colour him Yellow or Green.
This is enough to keep me away from troublesome spots, and when I should be forcing out tight players with a 2X, or 3X raise. I find that I will approach Red players more cautiously and show them a little more respect, and call, rather than raise them, unless I feel I have the nut's.
Basically I play more for fun, than I do for the Money, so keeping note's on certain players is more trouble than it's worth, If I played seriously to win I would probably make more notes.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are players I've tagged, but I haven't tagged you. Because I've been playing with you for a long time and I know how you play)))

Don't be shy about writing what you think of my game - the aim of the topic is that we can evolve you and me and who can read it, for me there's no problem exposing my weaknesses in the game, on the other hand I see it as a good one chance to improve.