Your notes about me

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm already in the club for a long time playing almost every day at pokerstars, I consider myself an average player, I was curious to know how you see me in the game, what are the notes you have on me, I don't use hud and I would be happy to know too what your hud says about me. Thanks.

:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm already in the club for a long time playing almost every day at pokerstars, I consider myself an average player, I was curious to know how you see me in the game, what are the notes you have on me, I don't use hud and I would be happy to know too what your hud says about me. Thanks.

Hi.
You are a good player and you have potential. But try not to play with junk. :D

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
my friend You are a known Cardschat player to me. I do set a color for all the frequent cardschat players and therefore I play very carefully around them. Other than that no especial notations. :five:

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

friend Venycios, I think you’re a good player, I’ve already played against you at some CC table and I think you’re well centered and sometimes even bold at the table, contend like that and hugs.

volume_up

content_copy

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm already in the club for a long time playing almost every day at pokerstars, I consider myself an average player, I was curious to know how you see me in the game, what are the notes you have on me

No comment about that :dontknow:
But then again if i'd be smart/stupid enough to make notes on other cardchatters i'd probably use random word/phrase which would get you banned in ClubPenguin or i just would use sonething which individual X has used to describe themselves. So in your case that could be average player

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Venycyos,
We have only played 152 hands together, so I do not have much of a read on your game. I use a HUD. Based on the small sample, you are doing well.
I will have to watch out for you on the tables. Good luck - as long as you are not in the hand with me.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the comments friends.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
You are a good player and you have potential. But try not to play with garbage. :D

Grande New, I remember a HU with you, I don't remember if I won or lost. Thank you for your feedback.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No comment about that :dontknow:
But then again if i'd be smart/stupid enough to make notes on other cardchatters i'd probably use random word/phrase which would get you banned in ClubPenguin or i just would use sonething which individual X has used to describe themselves. So in your case that could be average player

Unfortunately I am not in the habit of taking notes, and I don't know how to do it either. If I had put one on you it would be "you have made me very angry lately". It would do nothing. Remembering, the anger is only in time, then it passes.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

friend Venycios, I think you’re a good player, I’ve already played against you at some CC table and I think you’re well centered and sometimes even bold at the table, contend like that and hugs.
volume_upcontent_copyshare[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]
volume_up

content_copy

[/ COLOR]

[COLOR = rgba (0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/ COLOR]

You also have my respect at the friend tables.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not use software and notes, but as they say there is no limit to perfection.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have almost 600 hands on you with the following key stats:

VPIP 25/PFR 14.5/3bet 5.6/3bet call 60/4bet call 100

and only one personal note:

"last 14 of CC FR: limped sb, shoved over 4.5X raise"

Usually a pretty good sign as most players with that hand count in CC events I have 10+ hand notes of crazy plays or more general notes/labels on play style.

In general, having your VPIP and PFR closer together would be better as it means you're playing tight aggressive pre-flop. Based on your other numbers my only recommendation would be tighten up against 3-bets or 4-bet wider. Just calling 3-bets leads to a lot of tough spots post flop, and/or getting exploited by looser 3-betters.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to say that nobody cares about you, but seems different, lol

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was curious to know how you see me in the game, what are the notes you have on me

one of my notes, aggressive player, likes to open raise with suited cards, especially the Ax or Kx, and will try to hit the flush a any cost.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont recall anything about you and have no stats. Sorry I cant help but I think its a great idea your asking here. I would be interesting to see more answers and I hope you get a lot out of this. Good luck mate.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have almost 600 hands on you with the following main statistics:

VPIP 25 / PFR 14.5 / 3bet 5.6 / 3bet call 60 / 4bet call 100

and just a personal note:

"last 14 from CC FR: limp sb, shoved over 4.5X raise "

Usually a good sign, as most players with that hand count in CC events. I have more than 10 notes of crazy play hands or more general notes / labels in the style of play.

In general, having your VPIP and PFR closer together would be better, as it means that you are playing aggressive aggressive preflop. Based on your other numbers, my only recommendation would be to tighten up against 3-betting or broader 4-betting.Just calling 3-bets leads to many difficult post-flop situations and / or being exploited by more lost 3-betters.

Thanks for your comments, your statistics are very useful to me, I see that my opening is in a nice range. I have the feeling that I paid for more 3bet, there is the confirmation, as for the payment of 4bet it should be ok, for the small sample you may have caught me with the top.

I found your note about our blind war interesting.

I wanted to say that nobody cares about you, but seems different, lol

I thought I wouldn't have that many answers, but luckily I did. I've been playing for a long time and I'm sure some players have notes from me. I understand that some don't want to share them, but I think it's a good way to think about the game and consequently evolve it, both who writes and who reads.

one of my notes, aggressive player, likes to open raise with suited cards, especially Ax or Kx, and will try to hit the flush at any cost.

Interesting notes, in fact from time to time I get angry and go all or nothing with a draw.

I don't remember anything about you and I don't have any statistics. Sorry, I can't help but I think it's a great idea that you're asking here. It would be interesting to see more responses and I hope you enjoy it a lot. Good luck, mate.

You must be just like me, you don't like making notes. But yes, it is being very useful and I hope to learn how to make notes.

Last edited by a moderator:
florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Excellent player. All the CC players I identify with colors.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You must be just like me, you don't like making notes. But yes, it is being very useful and I hope to learn how to make notes.

You can always make notes on your head though ...

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have you down as a mega whale. (joking) but i would probably have you pegged as tight aggresive.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have you as an aggro whale, but ive only played 50 hands against you so far.

Hands like this are how you obtained the whale tag

dont feel bad.... im a mega whale as well :) .

Cold 4bet jamming 92bb vs utg+1 open and EP 3bet with J2s??

59ec05e9b38145553c9b07b4e9a7e811.png

3bet yamming ur last 9bb with T4o vs utg+1 open?
1d1d20d9755c7af596bbb965e4d10fd6.png

open jamming 84bb first hand of the game?
e93ce199bfef56183e57f70c65f52706.png

Last edited:
COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have no notes about any player, I don't use HUD but I still remember the players from CC games who play well and you are one of them. Good luck !

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I make my notes relying on site statistics and only in some cases, if the player plays too outside the box, then I make a separate note !!!
How would you rate your game looking at this graph ???

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi venycyos. I just seen your post, and it hit me that I have never took any notes on any player throughout all the years I've been playing. Maybe I should start. GL today

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have you as an aggro whale, but I've only played 50 hands against you so far.

Hands like these are how you got the whale tag

, don't feel bad ... I'm a megalea too :).

Cold 4bet jamming 92bb vs utg + 1 open and EP 3bet with J2s ??

59ec05e9b38145553c9b07b4e9a7e811.png

3bet yamming ur last 9bb with T4o vs utg + 1 open?
1d1d20d9755c7af596bbb965e4d10fd6.png

open jamming 84bb first part of the game?
e93ce199bfef56183e57f70c65f52706.png

I'm not going to be annoyed with anything, I just want sincere answers, the hand of 33 I think I remember, but I don't remember the reason why I did it. T4's hand must have been bad before, which led me to tilt. he's already all-in with j2s, with this amount of chips I can't believe it was me.

I make my notes based on site statistics and only in some cases, if the player plays outside the box, I make a separate note !!!
How would you rate your game by looking at this graph ???

Looking at the graph is a good way, and I already know this beauty, however, I believe it is much more of a mistake in bank management than specifically in terms of my poker, it may just be a way to deceive me, but that's how I think this graph.

Hi venycyos. I just seen your post, and it hit me that I have never took any notes on any player throughout all the years I've been playing. Maybe I should start. GL today
I believe that grades are an important part of the game, creating the topic was a way of trying to be more motivated to do it.

I make my notes relying on site statistics and only in some cases, if the player plays too outside the box, then I make a separate note !!!
How would you rate your game looking at this graph ???

As for the question in game I would answer that you are a losing player, drawing at last year,

Looking at your graph, I would say that you are a player with potential that at some point, apparently took a step higher than your leg, but that you have already returned to the trail of a small profit. Am I right?

Last edited by a moderator: