Did you buy a specific chair/ table for poker

Iggykiddo

Iggykiddo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DXracer KING. But I would love to have a adjustable desk.

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've bought it all from Ikea. I have the Markus chair, that's pretty comfortable and not too expensive for long grinds.
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/markus-office-chair-black-glose-robust-black-00103102/

When I can't sit any longer, I use my Bekant standing desk, so I alternate between standing and sitting. While standing, I often do some light stretching, so it's easy for me to grind long hours.
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/bekant-desk-sit-stand-white-s49022538/

I know this sounds like a commercial for Ikea, but I'm really pleased with both of these solutions. Been using them together for over 6 months now.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bought a poker table top to put on actual table. Only play rarely with the friends, so once it finish, goes into utility room. Easy to store, cause it's folds in a middle.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bought a poker table top to put on actual table. Only play rarely with the friends, so once it finish, goes into utility room. Easy to store, cause it's folds in a middle.

That’s great, we have something similar for our home games—it’s an oval neoprene poker top that fits our dining room table well. A serious improvement over just playing on top of any old table, was pretty inexpensive (especially compared to a whole poker table), and just easily folds up when not in use. It’s been a practical, great solution for us!

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think is very good a chair to play poker for a long session.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have one particular chair for poker and to work on the PC, I believe that it helps.

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finding extremely long grinds very uncomfortable with my existing table and chair with the table being the wrong height and the chair not being adjustable.

Did you bu a specific table and chair for comfort? A lot of tables do not seem adjustable so prob relies on a good chair, assuming gaming chairs are the best.

If you have bought different chairs/tables for poker what did you get?

I have not bought a specific chair. I play from the couch, and slouch way too much.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not bought a specific chair. I play from the couch, and slouch way too much.

Oh no, I hope that this doesn’t cause you back pain :( I know it would for me as well as put a further strain on my vision.