Are you ahead in online poker? Be honest

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please post your name if you are winning in online poker at Winning Poker Network.

I have won 67k in live winnings since 2011 but I cannot seem to make a dime in online poker.

Please post if you are a consistent winner in online poker at specifically Winning Poker Network

. I don't mean to intrude, but I am starting to think Winning Poker Network is complete b****sh***.

Please prove I am wrong in the belief that Winning Poker Network is fubar!

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ups & Downs just like a roller coaster ugh

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Less than 5%,,,,are considered "winning" poker players.I bet it's even less for that network,,,so don't hold your breath.:rolleyes: (and dont feel bad,you're the majority):p

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for several reasons i don't be a hight rollers winner players.. i have a poor motivation for the poker study.. the bankroll was my first problem.. the cash was very dificult to me.. today i'm learning but the it's an nightmare history..

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play cash at the dog tracks. Have been since 17. Had to keep low profile due to age limit. Once. I hit 18 I hit it hard. Not made as much as you have but it's only been a year. I only have around 13 thousand but it seems last two months I've taken a lot of big beats. It happens.
I've played on winning poker in both skins. I'm no high roller so my deposits are the minimum. I notice right after I deposit I seem to hit. Build my roll up 4 to give times it's value then go dead. Which is weird if your playing four tables to go dead on all four. Then you start getting hands you can't fold. Well you can fold but not likly. Doesn't matter cash or tourney. Cycle starts again. So no I can't say I'm a winning player online.
I've learned to look out for a few things. Flop two pair your beat. Flop a straight with two cards of the same suit your beat. All in pre Flop with three players worst hand win ever time. If I could imagine a program I would call it the underdog programming. I still run pretty deep and I'm entertained but do big deposits in my future.

Really miss the free rolls. Not the demand ones but all the others. Its been annouying.

See you at the tables.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not a great player, I just play freerolls on WPN, so yes, I am ahead.
9e00c66905599ca7ef097ba09f050803.png
Please post your name if you are winning in online poker at Winning Poker Network.

I have won 67k in live winnings since 2011 but I cannot seem to make a dime in online poker.

Please post if you are a consistent winner in online poker at specifically Winning Poker Network

. I don't mean to intrude, but I am starting to think Winning Poker Network is complete b****sh***.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that if u need the money this is not the right way, a Lot of people get it too late.. and im one more in the list lol.

A

AJantwan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play tournaments on WPN. I do have a positive ROI, but it's single digits, and I've seen crazy swings.

bonekeeper

bonekeeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At specificly Winning poker network i am a +-0 guy xD i only played freerolls on the website, and i won a few bucks during the last year, however i managed to loose all earnings aswell so im at exactly +-0 on that netowrk!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes

Yes I am a winning online poker player, mainly on the largest and reportedly toughest site of them all pokerstars. I am not winning as much, as I like, but winning non the less.

A lot of live players make the mistake of starting out at way to high stakes, when they move online. Because of the significantly higher number of hands, that can be played per hour, online games are way tougher than similar stakes live games.

Guys from places like Eastern Europe and South America can actually make a living playing stakes like 10c/25c online, because their living costs are low, and they can easily play 100.000 hands a month or more.

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I dont think its just winning poker network its more then just them. You know since ive been playing online poker i cant lie and say ive von but my account on americas cardroom screename on shark scope does say that my ROI is 96.4% and my ITM is 5.9% my early finishes is8.7% early mid finishes 17.7% and late finishes 7% mid finishes is 46.8% and mid late finishes is 19.7% and that activity is from 10/13/2018 to 05/19/2019 now those are all freerolls and i dont knoew to much about statistics if that good or not but everytting i won hasw been lost at the cash tables

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pre Black Friday I was a winner. I didn’t play for a few years after that. When I returned I won initially on bovada for a few months. After they bounced a couple of checks and sent a couple more Canadian checks that no one would accept I had to threaten them with legal action to get a cash out. There were no winning sessions following that. Shortly after blovada went anonymous and collusion exploded. I tried acr after that debacle and made a few deposits but I can’t dodge runner runner draws and my opponents can’t fold them so I can’t win on wpn either especially when you factor in rake,
the prevalence of bots and rampant, rapidly evolving collusion.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My average is a hundred dollars a year.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Over the last 3 years I think I am just slightly ahead in online cash games.
During the same time period I am down in tournaments for a net result of being down online.

If you are like me, you hate online but find it very convenient.
I'd play live every session if I could, especially if you are in the states...

T

Theiceman42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question I often ask while playing. It does seem like two pair and flopped straights and flushes dont hold up nearly as often as they do live but I could definitely be skewed from sample size. I really only see 2 bad beats maybe 3 in a 6-hour session live but online it seems like every other hand someone gets stacked by crazy turn/river combo's. I'm up really big on an App that seems to have gone dead called kings club but other than that I'm down slightly on every other site. I have experienced many 5x run ups just to be absolutely cold decked for 7-8 sessions in a row. It seems a decent strategy might be to cash out whenever you hit 4x your bankroll and then redeposit your initial buy in a month or so later after rotating other sites. Of course its not like they cant track your account and "theoretically" run you dead IF that is even a thing. Also I obviously play much larger stakes live so this will create a difference in how/which hands are continued post flop. If I know I only have 2$ behind and theres four people in a pot I'm willing to call a much larger bet (in relation to my stack) online than I would at live when the bet is 10$ as opposed to .75 or so.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Is this actually a question or is it just a rant? It's actually also looking more like a 'online poker is rigged' thread :(

Yes there are MANY winning players here on Cardschat. I too am a winning player over the longterm (online & live).

Attachments

• winning.jpg
    winning.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 104
edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im ahead for sure.. Im a small stakes player for the most part, and play for fun.. Back in the day at pacific poker (888) and Hollywood poker I had quite a few cashouts with no deposits. Im just getting back into poker recently, and on a $10 deposit have have several more :)

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey.

I am a winning poker player. I am playing Russian and Ukrainian poker rooms. Discipline: cache.

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won $0.10, $1, $10, $22 tournament ticket but as I reach $100 mark, even my pocket Aces starts loosing. You need to take time of to win in online poker.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not all at once, you need to be patient ...

C

Chalkwill3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Noooo

Ive just started and am down 4 dollars for the week lol.

Y

yunir3262

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a maximum of 75 $in sit and go

RiverRick

RiverRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Please post if you are a consistent winner in online poker at specifically Winning Poker Net

Nobody folds online

H

Hammerhead

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m ahead but just small stuff

I remember my Betonline account got to $1500 and I wanted to withdraw some for Christmas they told me I had to deposit $50 before I could withdraw. Apparently you can’t cash out before your first ever deposit lol

RiverRick

RiverRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that's cool. My account mostly says 0.00