Will you ever find Players like Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey and Justin Bonomo playing online poker?

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After all, is it possible to find some of them playing poker online or do they only play in person?

Have you ever played against a famous player or celebrity in poker?

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if you follow daniel he does play online on GG poker

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After all, is it possible to find some of them playing poker online or do they only play in person?

I generally didn't notice any celebrities at my tables. But to be honest, I don't even know how I could notice them, because their screen name can be different. Do you know what screen name Daniel Negreanu or Phil Ivey has, for example? ..... I personally do not know. I understand that you can find this information on Google, but what is the point or benefit in this. Even if I played against some celebrity, it would not affect my skills or experience in any way. I would play the way I always play.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they all play online , but almost exclusively on sites not available to me in california .

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I generally didn't notice any celebrities at my tables. But to be honest, I don't even know how I could notice them, because their screen name can be different. Do you know what screen name Daniel Negreanu or Phil Ivey has, for example? ..... I personally do not know. I understand that you can find this information on Google, but what is the point or benefit in this. Even if I played against some celebrity, it would not affect my skills or experience in any way. I would play the way I always play.
Yes, I wouldn't change my way of playing, and I believe that no matter how good they are, they wouldn't have an easy life, as players who know the odds only lose to each other due to the variation in luck, and well-used bluffs.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Probably not at least now because they are in much higher tournaments

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Pros at GG usually have their original name.
Commonly first letter of name and surname .
So it would be D. Negreanu.

Or an example on a current highstakes AoF table
You See "verifizierter Benutzername" ~ verified username , at pro accounts.Screenshot 2023 12 08 01 49 44 214 comnsuspokerprodggpcom edit

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you play high stakes, you might.

alibaba194

alibaba194

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
If you follow Daniel, you'll notice he also engages in online play on GG Poker. :)))))

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

If you were to take a look at the Top 100 players on the All time leaderboard for most money won, I recognize lots of players who are still playing the higher stakes MTT's online and are taking part in all of the online series (ie. SCOOP... which is coming up this month!)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be surprised to find them playing $0.01/$0.02 tables with me
It was pretty cool on FullTilt they would pay the pros an additional hrly wage, so they were often seen on the low stakes. They would even give out shirts to players that busted the pros.

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Against Bonomo probably multiple times against different handles on the same site. he is/was known to multiaccount back in the days online.