Why everyone asume that you are a guy/

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is incredible that even with my id: natyvini25 and a picture off my baby as avatar peaple still refere to me in chat rooms as iff i were a boy. It is anoying for the rest off you girls/

Well you let the cat out of the box. You're female.

Naty doesn't really give me a clue to your gender. Having a baby as an avatar, well I'm a single father to a 10yr old girl. Men can have babies for a pic too.
Being a Baseball fan I can't help but try to come up with an acronym to Naty. Na of the year. Non-Alcoholic of the year. But Hi. I'll chat a bit more in 6-8 player table or even during breaks. So certainly I get where you're coming from chatting. That "guys" referral to me is the whole table. I'll typically just use something from their name at the table. So in your case I'd probably say Nice River Naty way to donk on that hand. Naty, How do you make or not make that call? Or the Nice Naty I'm in America too from WI. etc.

How do you feel when the person on the table uses bich as their way to call you out? I see it from time to time and just think ooh we got a tough guy here. Such an idiot. But responding, nah. I mean in general, What is the percent you'd meet this person face to face? .00001% 00000000000000000000000000.1? Who cares.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am so amused when I get chat messages like " Dude, you play 2, 3 suited very aggressively."

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to have a female picture on my pokerstars account to confuse people. Come to think of it I'm sure I was more profitable back then. Maybe I should change back.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does kind of annoys me when people assume gender in general but what really bugs me is how everybody seems to assume cats are all female. Like why is that???

S

sansigiansi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is incredible that even with my id: natyvini25 and a picture off my baby as avatar peaple still refere to me in chat rooms as iff i were a boy. It is anoying for the rest off you girls/

Maybe its better that they think your a guy,cause whene they think your a girl the bluffing begins.:(

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I have the opposite problem, Most assume I am female. When I first chose EllyWriter, it never occurred to me that it sounded feminine. I chose the name as a tribute to my sister. She is a writer. I am EllyWriter everywhere except 2 sites. Good luck with poker and life, Hope to see you out there at the tables.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It is a shame that more women dont play poker

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't mind if they thought I was male. I am there to just play poker. Trying to build bank roll up, don't even care what people think of my play , it is gambling.