antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i can see sometimes players chatting . personally i like concentrating at the game , especially if there are many open tables . in the past i would chat a little , but now i prefer to focus at the game , watch hand history , try not to make any mistakes .

slysilvosilvo

slysilvosilvo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
because they throw donkeeys instead... ( I think it was disturbing ) so they came with an idea to slide the chat away - by today's public IQ, nobody knows there is this option , only if someone hang it on tic-toc they will do so...

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
It takes away from concentration, chatting has cost me some money in the past, so i prefer not to chat anymore and concentrate on the game.

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
It used to be great on paddy power. I often used to comment on my mates game for him. The insults were first class and hilarious.... Hmm your chips taste great😂😂😂

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
because many have remained lazy and unfriendly, etc

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think multi tabling allows less cope for chatting

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think these players have gotten older and become calmer and prefer silence and watching :D

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I personally don’t have time to read and respond to the players’ mostly meaningless phrases. This distracts me from the game and makes it difficult to make decisions.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the point of chatting? this distracts from the game, unless you play few tables or play at the final table

M

moriarty137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Some play on several things at the same time, this affects chat

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
yep poker used to be fun, now it is more like drudgery.

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What are we talking about in the chat 😃

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know about you but I always try to communicate with people in poker and maintain a dialogue. When I have enough language to communicate with people who communicate, I always do it if I don't understand them then yes I'm just silent because I don't know their language but mostly I'm always boring just playing poker

L

Leroydubz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
multi tabling the biggest advantage of online poker is that you can play multiple tourneys at once less chatting and more poker action seems simple to me

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think if you compare with live poker there is more interacting with other players. Iam from germany and the only conversation i get is hitler or stupid things like that. It is quit in the chat. I think if there is more writing and reading in the table chat, you get another dimension of the game if you are clever to get information or bring people out of there comfortzone. But i did not have any real idea why it is coming lower and lower. One aspect is maybe the icons you could throw to people. Thats also weird sometimes if you get a bad beat symbol but you dominate him. That shows such people are not smart.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A lot of site dont even allow chat anymore so for this reason

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think that the bad experience accumulated due to uncivilized and unreserved people made us more cautious and more restrained in socializing. A long time ago I was happy to exchange two or three words polite to strangers and met amazing people not just an avatar at my table.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would imagine that many people multi table and don't pay attention to what's happening in chat.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think it could be because many players play at several tables at the same time and are unable to pay attention to the chat.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always try to say hi to the table, makes for a more pleasurable experience

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I started playing online poker some years ago, there was a lot of chat at the the tables.
Today players do not chat much.
Why?
I don't like to chat while playing. I try to play with concentration, and I don't like to be distracted by chat, conversations, in my opinion, only negatively affect our game.

Andromedaaa

Andromedaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
When I started playing online poker some years ago, there was a lot of chat at the the tables.
Today players do not chat much.
Why?
As the game evolves, players have become more focused on maximizing their edge and less on socializing. With advancements in strategy and technology, the emphasis has shifted towards efficiency and concentration, leaving less room for casual conversation at the tables.