Who is your favourite poker Streamer?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite player is lex veldhuis he is the one I follow the most on twitch. I love the way I play from him and he is the one I learn the most from. See you at the tables and good luck to you all.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch Lex Veldhuis and Spraggy on Twitch, they both know how to entertain during poker tournaments and hey are both good players. Regards.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I identify a lot with matt staples, I really like his streams, I connect a lot with him and I have learned and continue to learn from his game, I swear to you that my game improved a lot by watching his game and reasoning:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ryan Depaulo (spelling?) is an absolute gem. The guy is a legit degen. He won a poker tournament in a grocery store parking lot for fks sake. Really entertaining content. Not really made to be the most educational more or less to enjoy the ride.

Online players:

eastyyy22
weazel91(not sure if this is spelled right either)

Both entertaining and actual decent content for beginners to learn on.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Papich (Arthas) of course)
I think every second Russian-speaking non-old person knows him :D
7a2c54e99a9c.png

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Loremcdmx is one of the best streamers, his quotes are great[emoji3][emoji1787][emoji3]

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 2 favorite poker streamers: LoremCDMX(Russian poker streamer) and LexVeldhuis (i think everyone knows Lex)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
LoremCDMX is the best among Russian-speaking ones. To lesser extent - babyshark4.

Also I like when Bencb or Goosecore are streaming, they usually do it on raiseYourEdge or pokercodeofficial channels respectively. When a bunch of German pros were gathering together and streamed on nolimit_gg it was legendary. Maybe they still do from time to time (although less likely with corona and different locations), I haven't been updated about them for quite some time.

By the way just find out that Bencb is streaming right now FYI

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been watching jeff gross for a while know he is so entertaining