Who is your favourite poker Streamer?

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch Lex Veldhuis on twitch. He is super chill guy and likes to answer a lot of viewer questions on his live streams.
Besides being entertaining he is also crushing it in poker mtts on a regular bases.
So who is your favourite poker streamer, from whoem you learned the most from or watch just for entertainment purpose?

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ryan Depaulo and Jeff Gross

Havent heard of Rayan Depaulos yet but Jeff is a Legend.
Love his positiv vibe/mindset on his deep run streams.
Where can i watch Rayan stream? Do you have a link?

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent heard of Rayan Depaulos yet but Jeff is a Legend.
Love his positiv vibe/mindset on his deep run streams.
Where can i watch Rayan stream? Do you have a link?

He’s more of a YT ear he only streams once in a while on ACR but his YT clips are entertaining he’s the ones everyone yells “parkour” too and he took 3rd in the colossus in 2019 and won a wsop bracelet in a rental car in Jersey 😂

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always been a massive fan of Igor Kurganov, his calm, methodical and gear changing game appeals to me and i have tried to base my style around his, i am also now following Stephen Chidwick who has recently had some amazing runs in WSOP.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who else but this guy?

Fav-Streamer.png

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don’t have one. I don’t know what streaming is? I read books like the dinosaur I am.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch Lex Veldhuis on twitch. He is super chill guy and likes to answer a lot of viewer questions on his live streams.
Besides being entertaining he is also crushing it in poker mtts on a regular bases.
So who is your favourite poker streamer, from whoem you learned the most from or watch just for entertainment purpose?

I rarely watch streams, so I can't say. I like reading books more, it fascinates me a lot and makes my brain move, this hobby since childhood is reading books :jd4::):jd4:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lex Veldhuis looks like a nice guy.
I once watched the twitch broadcast from a tournament and it was interesting.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don’t have one. I don’t know what streaming is? I read books like the dinosaur I am.

Books? what is a book. LOL Just kidding. To be honest I wish more time to just read.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch streamers to try and become a better poker player, so my favorite streamers are the better professionals... my favorite is probably Jon Van Fleet, who uses the poker name "apestyles" and his channel is "apestylespoker" on Twitch. There are certainly other good pros who stream, but Jon is my favorite, he's very low-key which fits my personality much more than some other players do, but he is a huge winner in tournament poker, one of the best ever... and I learn so much every time I watch him, he explains his thought process quite well and that's exactly what I'm looking for in a streamer.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our very own CC'er has a great channel! Bigmac Join in on the fun!! :party::wavey::dancing:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thankfully there's no such thing.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like and enjoy what LEX does, it's kind of funny, but you can also learn a lot from it, especially since you see how it makes decisions and depending on what is being played :), I learned some things that I didn't think were possible in poker:)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each language audience has its own idols. It is important to understand what is being said.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lex is the best. Entertaining and educational. I wish he streams a lot more lower stakes, the ones that us mortals play. The other streamers mentioned here, I will definitely check them out. Much appreciated all!

L

luckyrnmd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it is of course zz(zapahzamazki). He made 10k from 10 few times for 10-20 days, and unlike most of another streamers he is pokerpro.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it is of course zz(zapahzamazki). He made 10k from 10 few times for 10-20 days, and unlike most of another streamers he is pokerpro.

Wow, just in 20 days, thats crazy. I will definitly check that guy out. Wanna know all his secrets :cool:. Thank you for sharing mate.