Where to discuss home games ?

Greydan

Greydan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Cardschatters,

I think few people do not know about it, some of you probably heard it once or twice, others maybe hear it all the time. I talk about the private poker games which take part on free to play club based poker Apps.

It is becoming huge trend, growing on daily basis. Back in 2018-2019 playing in private clubs was something fairly unknown and only few guys did it. Some "media" sites did not fully understand it and were quick to bad mouth and ignore, without taking the time to explore it.

Since then, good amount of hate was aimed towards poker apps and especially the clubs and unions aspects of them.

But with each month that passes, these apps grow their player base exponentially and those who were saying this is "scam" and home games on apps are " robbery" - now have big clubs themselves. And we do not talk about only 1 or 2 sites. Haters now became fans.

So, when such "reputable" places can have a change of heart, maybe it is time for even broader publicity. After all, most important thing when playing in private clubs online or live - is trust.

I firmly believe many fans of this club based format are lurking around and many others will join us, if we have separate topic to discuss this whole new poker world.

As i mentioned, security and trust in the private poker world is first priority, so here we can form a mini community, to develop better understanding of all that surrounds this innovative online poker format.

To all of you which took time to read everything - you are legends.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games