What irks you the most when playing a game?

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Here is my list:

.......Poker Rooms with cartoon like characters throwing those stupid emoticons at you. Makes it hard to concentrate on the game, let alone take it seriously!

.......the Jerks who constantly go all in regardless of what's in their hand.

.......the Commentators who take it upon themselves to let you know that you made a stupid bet, or correct the amount of bet that you made.

.......the Chatters, who like to communicate with each other when most players are trying to concentrate on their hands.

Let's hear your 'poker peeves'!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
First of all, I thought it was a typo and you wanted to ask about any "risks" but I've learned a new English word tonight. :)

I totally agree on your list and can give a few suggestions to them:
- If you are referring to the "throwables" you can turn them off in most poker rooms, which is what I did.
- Same hold for the chat, which I also disable for any excessive users. :)

One other irk comes to my mind:
- Excessive limpers. From any position with any hand.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, friend
Well what you say is almost like living in daily life, if you walk down a street you find everything.
I agree with everything you say, and with what Andyreas says, I only disagree with respect to the so-called limpiers.
Bingo players really annoy me more (those who bet allin constantly) it's like playing 26 all the time at roulette, at some point it will come out.
Unfortunately Bingo players are a big part in general in freerolls or low cost games.
On the other hand, the limpers are in all the games, it is more Andyreas the other day I read an article that said that many PROs are already seeing certain situations where they believe that limping is not a bad idea. Years ago this was impossible to believe but today they are deeply analyzing the limp issue.
On certain occasions some say that the limp is essential to hide your hand, but in the end these are poker circumstances.
In truth, what bothered me a while ago and today thank God it doesn't happen so much is the issue of insults.
And playing some live tournament I had to ask the moderator to reassure the opponent because I'm really very calm, but I always say that they don't find me because things end badly especially for my opponent and I know why I say it. :mad::mad::mad:o_Oo_Oo_O
So we all politely always go the right way. I really like that about the new Pro guys who make a lot of friends with each other, it's more yesterday I saw a documentary that they even go on vacation together, that's very good.
greetings friend ;););)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here is my list:

.......Poker Rooms with cartoon like characters throwing those stupid emoticons at you. Makes it hard to concentrate on the game, let alone take it seriously!

.......the Jerks who constantly go all in regardless of what's in their hand.

.......the Commentators who take it upon themselves to let you know that you made a stupid bet, or correct the amount of bet that you made.

.......the Chatters, who like to communicate with each other when most players are trying to concentrate on their hands.

Let's hear your 'poker peeves'!
First, the villain that every hand takes a long time to play or not.
Of course, some will say that the guy is playing several tables, small talk, some clearly want to irritate him.
Second, the guys who limp every hand, I usually call them janitors, at some tables it's almost impossible to play, the guys clean so much, I have to play with sunglasses on because the table is so clean, the table arrives To shine.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't think much irks me more than absurdly slow players, every single hand should not take the max amount of time... really hate how certain sites make every game an endless rebuy though!

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yeah, slow players can be pretty anmoying, especially when they take a lot of time every single hand. I mean, if you need some time in one hand, no problem but not every time. And players who don't take it seriously and go All in all the time with weak hands despite the blinds being low. I guess, you have to expect this in a freeroll or low Buyin tournaments, but it is still annoying. And the throwables are ridiculous. I need to check if I turned them off, otherwise I have to do this asap.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, no one and nothing irritates me except myself.When I make a mistake at this moment, I don't hate myself:mad:

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the game? Anything! (maybe the fact that it has a lot of variance)

The problem for me is the people who play the game! hahahaha
😂

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For my part, I am used to all those players who are making plays of all kinds, but what irritates me the most is the internet, hahahaha I hate that the internet goes down while I am playing.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm annoyed how players think for a very long time and stall for time

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing on the bubble annoys me the most. Especially if I played it bad which I usually did if I bubbled it.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, in principle, all of the above, there are still the most important ones - these are those who think that he is the most important at the table and everyone should wait for his decision, who is constantly dragging his time, and from this list I don't like talkers, firstly because looking at their correspondence in the chat, you see that the conversation is not about than, secondly, as a rule, these are people who are not burdened with intelligence

Top 10 Games