What is the Environment Like Where You Play Poker?

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My perfect poker environment; a good movie/music playing, my girl sitting next 2 me, possibly a beer near by allthough i rarely drink, lately my 2 month old has been in my arms while play cant ask for a better environment then that

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The environment where I play poker has to be away from the presence of my family because they always talk to me and take my attention away from the game. Another important point of the place where I play is to have a comfortable armchair and two internet sources available for possible drops of connection. And your environment as it is?
Me also i have to play away from my family but the reason it's different: it's because they don't agree with me playing poker:D. I'm using my phone to play but sometimes that's an issue because battery discharged quite fast. Also poker requires full attention so have to not have things around me which can distract my attention from the game.

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on my bed with my laptop. I also watched movies I'm playing, having my foods beside me.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play on my laptop and I'm comfortable playing poker anywhere! If I'm exhausted I'll even lay in my bed and get a session in. Having others talking and doing things around me is distracting unless they are watching me play, in which case it actually helps me focus more as I explain to them why I'm making certain moves.
Very interesting the way you play. It really looks very comfortable and relaxing. Thank you for sharing.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my enviroment poker on line

An armchair comfortable two monitors and music to concentrate or relax avoid movies or comments or distractions with others in the rush concentration in online pq are several tables need to be focused

I love it
:jd4:mateuspoker

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker at home. Sometimes my girlfriend can distract me, but usually, the tournaments I play, happen at a time when my girlfriend is at work. Therefore, I do not have such problems.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just say to everyone hey i'm gonna play poker right now don't disturb me. Or hey i feel tired right now, i'm going to sleep, wake me up in 3 hrs and nobody will disturb you because you put in their head the idea/responsibility to wake you up in 3 hrs.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch