infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Honestly, when I play poker, I do not have time to watch a video. Usually, I play 3-5 tables simultaneously, so I try to be focused and not be distracted by something else.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually i can watch some videos on youtube, if i play the freeroll game.
Of course, if i play a big tournament i focus all myself on it.

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play many hours of poker, I'm likely to see some videos on youtube even a TV series. I dont think that this habit is bad, because you can restrict the fatigue that poker offers you! Generally, when you are doing something at the same time as poker, I think it makes you play better. You can even play somewhere else poker, in another table, without money!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i often read news or intersting articles during my poker sessions

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I don't watch much sessions of poker. I would rather experience the thrill live. I do like watching from time to time but when I watch if there is any error caught while I am watching it can be fatel to the players upcoming. It is what they did to me but I managed to escape. I think that is rather a rough punishment and like a luck bet and learn from your mistakes way of doing things. I guess the best way to watch poker if at late evening and early morning when not much poker is going on. The videos will help you see how to play for the day. See sometimes you play aggressive sometimes conservative. The videos will tell.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to distract myself by watching a TV show or video during the game, even if I have 3-4 tables left and I plan to finish the game, then I focus my attention on playing the remaining tables as well as possible! I'm not bored!

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
During my poker sessions the only thing I watch is other peoples game, when I am not in a hand.

I lose my comcentration if I start watching any videos.

Thats bad for my game.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing on 3 or 4 tables while I watch poker on youtube or twitch.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll usually either listen to some easy-listening music (recently I've been loving the Unravel soundtrack, check it out) or put a movie that doesn't take much effort to watch in the background, such as a Marvel movie. If I'm up for a particularly long session, I'll set up a playlist of movies or at least make sure my video player is set to auto-play something.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
while I play poker I made bets live in different sports

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I only play one tournament, I always look at something on the Internet - FB or poker news.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest when you play, just listen to some music, if you watch stuff your attention will suffer and also your results in the game

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
when I concentrate on playing the game, try to focus on my game, just that, unless you have another very urgent obligation.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
youtube and twitch mostly, mixer now that some streamers have gone there. also work

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listening to music. Do not multitasking.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually i don't do anything else than to play poker when i play....
Maybe some baackground music that keeps me alert. When i start
doing other stuff while playing it definitively hiurts my game

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TV Shows or Twitch Streamers - depends on the time of day

If I am playing during the day (work hours) I am usually watching a TV series at the same time while working on my computer so thank god I have dual monitors.

If I am playing in the evening or weekends (non-work hours) I am usually watching ACR Stormers streaming and chatting. I was so happy when I came across the Stormers because it gave me a whole community to chat with daily while playing poker.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lots and lots of sports. Anything that does not require a lot of attention.

C

cj2327

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports, of course, as long as its not a game I care too much about. Also youtube series like Smarter Every Day

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I watch twitch more these days , either related to poker or some gamers' channels . If I am not in the mood or I use my laptop , most of the times I will listen to music on youtube or less often I 'll watch some clips there . If I am deep in a tournament or if this game is very important , only music offline I might listen to , nothing else then :)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My results during concurrent viewing of something significantly deteriorate !!! But unfortunately I am not a robot, and I can not abandon these weaknesses!

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker sports, listen music it s best thing to do.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t watch the sport, it’s distracting, I listen to music, the game really goes under the favorite series-friends!