What do you think other's notes say about YOU?

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definitely some interesting responses.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Let's be honest, there are a lot of fake people. They are almost everywhere. They smile at you with a big smile, and there is not an iota of sincerity. They congratulate you at work and, when leaving, curse under their breath.Among the worst signs of negative energy in a person is a tendency to over-judge. Poker is full of such people.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know the notes on how I play that would allow me to identify my faults and improve my game,

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I play mostly freerolls my head isn't in the game lots of times and other times I am multitasking or I don't have time to finish so I go kamikaze hoping for a min cash so I would imagine I have a fish beside my name in many instances

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Passive aggressive donkey. If you don't have this in my notes, then you have the wrong notes.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the stakes I play I don't think there are some players that take notes

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can only imagine! It would be an interesting read, but does it really matter? What matters most is what you think about your play.
I do try to be a courteous player at all times, but I will often change my playing style at different stages of a game in order to keep my opponents off-balance and wondering. Also, one does need to consider playing different opponent somewhat differently. :)

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The cash game regs I play with regularly will surely have me tagged as a reg. Maybe they have noted some leaks (perceived or real).

It doesnt bother me too much their opinion, though occasionally I think people are adjusting based on what they think my strategy is. E.g
I notice one guy 3 bet me alot when I open to 2.2x, which I think was his perception of me being weak as I often open 2.4x. However, what he hasn't realised is I am varying open size by position, not hand strength.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In fact, I've never stopped to think about what they write about me, every day is a different day, and many things can happen, there's a popular saying that says: good or bad, but talk about me, I play without thinking about what my opponents think and I'm not interested at all either

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope the notes are bad cuz it means im taking their lunch money :D

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That I'm a complete and utter donkey, plays any 2 from any postion, will shove his stack on gut shots, bottom pairs etc, worse player I have ever seen, easy money.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think they bet me on a very strong player, you need to play against him more carefully and be careful. Playing aggressively or passively can lure me and take all the chips, you need to play carefully that's what I think they write about me in their notes, maybe other:I CAN'T laugh:

I'm not able to write what my notes say about you. That type of language isn't condoned on Cardschat.
Also, calling other members derogatory names is also not allowed. But perhaps pictures are okay? ScreenHunter 18425

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's important to know what others are thinking about us on the tables. It's part of metagame stuff and helps us to exploit them.

What do others notes say about me??? Probably a mix depending upon who you ask. (easy to guess who's notes some of these are.. it's not really a puzzle)
"Great-looking guy!" (tall dark & handsome)
"Smart!" (borderline genius, parents probably sent him to some special testing center when he was a child)
"Lots of potential" (too bad he's a bankroll NIT)
"this guy's ship has sailed!"
"he's an old fart living in a dilapidated trailer, playing on an out-dated computer"

"I'm sure he can do many more push-ups than me." (< yes this is Gallardo's note on me)

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I take notes, recording the actions in a separate hand. How the opponent plays this or that hand

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play very often with the same opponents, so I know what they think of me. I'm labelled as a player who likes to bluff, and I also watched the stream of a poker player I play with often, and I was marked in green and I asked him in a chat on twitch what it meant, and he explained that he uses green to indicate aggressive and creative players.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You know... on sites where you can take player notes. What do you think they say about you? Both a serious question and a bit of self reflection.

Hard to say for sure, you know some people probably have you berated either to vent or because they're not so great people. But to be serious.

Mine might say:

1. Weak point is over pairs. ( I feel I have patched this leak since. lol).

2. A bit aggressive.

3. A little passive when out of position with more aggressive players.

4. Likes to buy pots.

5. Value bets a lot. Hard to get a read if he's bluffing or milking a huge hand for value.

Just a few guesses.
i block the chat people can be toxic,and make you fell wroste

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I also think about it, but it's better not to worry about it. If you care about what people think of you, you will start playing differently, because you will have a compulsion to conform, which will only lead you in the wrong direction.
I can imagine what they think/write about me, and I understand them. I play at a hobby-, not at a professional level and I don't even improve myself, I just play as I can. That's why they can call me a fish, monkey or donkey, it's not my problem, it's theirs.
With every day's work, there is less time for poker and development among other things, there are many other things that I still deal with or need to deal with.
The important thing is that one feels good and excludes negative energies as much as possible during poker.
Well said! :)

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If someone kept notes on me they'd probably say that "she only plays good hands". In more than five years of tournaments I've only had one person critique my play, and that is what he told me.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I really don't care! 🙂

+ wait, maybe "crazy fingers" @billibooo @belizebum 😆❤😂

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depends on the game.
I'd hope that instead of "call station" it says "rock".
Prolly indicates something about aggression.
For CC, I'm sure it says "fishy".
for Spins, it prolly says I'm difficult to beat.
For Sunday Storm satties, it says -- this guy plays great for 2-3 hours and then chucks it all away on stupid calls.

It will not say anything about limping or wasting time with shot clock.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't worry too much about it, taking accurate notes is very complex, sometimes you can make a button on a player and it's totally wrong in your regard

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You know... on sites where you can take player notes. What do you think they say about you? Both a serious question and a bit of self reflection.
I'm more curious as to what the HUD's are displaying over my avatar?