What do you think other's notes say about YOU?

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know... on sites where you can take player notes. What do you think they say about you? Both a serious question and a bit of self reflection.

Hard to say for sure, you know some people probably have you berated either to vent or because they're not so great people. But to be serious.

Mine might say:

1. Weak point is over pairs. ( I feel I have patched this leak since. lol).

2. A bit aggressive.

3. A little passive when out of position with more aggressive players.

4. Likes to buy pots.

5. Value bets a lot. Hard to get a read if he's bluffing or milking a huge hand for value.

Just a few guesses.

Last edited:
dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I also think about it, but it's better not to worry about it. If you care about what people think of you, you will start playing differently, because you will have a compulsion to conform, which will only lead you in the wrong direction.
I can imagine what they think/write about me, and I understand them. I play at a hobby-, not at a professional level and I don't even improve myself, I just play as I can. That's why they can call me a fish, monkey or donkey, it's not my problem, it's theirs.
With every day's work, there is less time for poker and development among other things, there are many other things that I still deal with or need to deal with.
The important thing is that one feels good and excludes negative energies as much as possible during poker.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don´t care what people think about me
write whatever u want won´t change anything in my life.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
about me first not will be "lucky fish" :), it leave me room to grow...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i dont know how many of my opponents actually take notes .

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my notes it probably says:
Do anything and it will still work! Go ahead! HAHA

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
That is a very Finnish thing to ask. Are you sure you're not one of us :ROFLMAO: ???

Hopefully at the poker table I have become so hard to read that different opponents have totally different reads about me.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think they bet me on a very strong player, you need to play against him more carefully and be careful. Playing aggressively or passively can lure me and take all the chips, you need to play carefully that's what I think they write about me in their notes, maybe other:I CAN'T laugh:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope they show somewhat balanced yet exploitive play. I also think different villans will have a different view of my play, as I am attempting to exploit different aspects of their games.

But most of them probably just say "bingo loving shove monkey".

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it depends of the day...lol
There are days that I'm 100% focus, so, on these days probably it would be a tight player note. But there also days that I play without patience and go all in multiple times, so, it would be a loose aggressive.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think they could write about me that I like to bluff, but it is difficult to understand when, a little aggressive with the middle hand.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I dont care.

Although their notes probably aree thousand times more illustrated than mine's about them :unsure:

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Probably depends on the villain to be honest. Anyone with a VPIP of 50-70+ likely thinks I'm a complete donkey cause against them weak players when in position I'll call with almost any cards if villain has a big enough stack to make it worth if I can get it all. Which those player types just love getting it all-in sooner or later in the hand.

Against decent, good and tough players. I'm likely labelled as a good TAG player to be very careful of when he's in the hand.

Others I've noticed will just get up and leave when I sit down at their cash table hahaha. The ultimate form of respect for my game I guess lmao.

Tip for some of you. You should likely pay attention more and know exactly what your table image is at all times against each villain at the table. Because knowing that will allow you to adjust and take advantage of what the other players believe about your play. This is when you can really start to exploit, take advantage of villains and win money from them.

Cheers!!!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im pretty sure the notes on me say i have a wide range when calling and that i am a real person, never swears or calls people names.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hardest person they've ever played yet a complete loose cannon

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm quiet about it, I really don't care about other people's notes. I just know that my game is very rarely worth playing more to fill what little time I have available in the evening before going to bed, being often tired after daily physical work. On weekends, when I have time for a cash game, I can't think about what notes some people make at the £¢√%$$$ table.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
This is a very interesting question.
I think my notes could vary wildly depending on cash or tourney regs I play with .
Definitely aggressive and let him punt off on a few notes 😂

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A rock, great player, avoid playing them at all times! Seriously one could look a poor player in any number of situations, so others notes could vary greatly depending on the way up you may have played a particular hand. It may not represent you accurately as a player. At the end of the day it’s water off a duck’s back, there is always another hand, tournament etc…

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
"NIT! Call his opens and 3bets with low cards like 74 that can crack his big hands and stack him, he will never see it coming when I flop a two pair on K74 and he is AK"

Some people even have told me that is their strategy against me.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see two notes from regs from omaha zoom in ggpoker about me, and both are like "agressive/bluff catcher"

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay attention to these things and I don't take others into account.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think i have a high variance of playing. Sometimes i play really good, with deepruns, nice lay downs or herocalls. But on other days my play is very weak. The notes are depending on which day my oponent spotted me. I think if you had good notes you could push your success. Especially if you are on a same level a long time. So you could collect information about players which you often see on your table.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i really dont get the points if these post how are asking players about their game plays and the way you play poker ...i think is an information that should be recognize in the game not by posting ...i keep seeing this type of threats very often ...anyway this my opinion ...so if you want to know how and why ...see you at the tables :)