What Do You Think About Spin and go max?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've played a number of those. I think it's profitable only if your intuition is on point. By guessing where the max winning is, you can make great profit. If on average, you open only small prizes, then save your money and time :)
But I think it's an interesting format. Surprisingly, I didn't hate it as other PS inventions. :)

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
small level sit and gos are super fun, can be tough but as long as you can wrap your head around the play differences then it's great. also alot of sattelites are sng

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
small level sit and gos are super fun, can be tough but as long as you can wrap your head around the play differences then it's great. also alot of sattelites are sng
I understood that the OP's question was about spin'n'go MAX. It has limited number of hands, random number of opposition and random prizes. Check it out on pokerstars, if you haven't.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I tried to play a couple of times but it was not attractive. Probably because I like it a lot and I feel comfortable with normal poker. I could not adapt and I did not play again haha. I think it would be fun to play with friends and not for money where we think we have the winning hand and a card of ours can be eliminated or one of the opponent changed by this type of game.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you think about poker just as fun, eventually making deposits to play only in the off-hours (without commitment), then maybe this format might be compatible with your profile.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did the mistake and played that spin I admit it its more attractive than the other .But yeap its more gambling than poker.What do you think?

Its more luck than anything. You end up losing than profit.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
played it few times i am not a fan at all , but i highly recommend the regular spin and go when you want to play and dont have many hours to sacrifice , i have won many good tournament tickets over there and it can say it was profitable for me on the long run , to the 3 dollars entry the competition isnt that hard , they fold a lot and go all in when having good hands , easy to counter and lure , of course as the buy in gets higher the difficulty gets too ) good luck on the tables.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I had good spins in fact I had seen very good prizes when I first came into the game but as I get it now ir doesn't matter how you playing but the results is puree luck .

bhuelse

bhuelse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, it has just the cards from Poker :) The rest is gambling stuff.
Like you I accidently start a spin max. It was funny. In the first moment I was overstrained, didn't knwo what happend. But in the end I won and get the biggest pot :p
But I never played it again, dont want to waste my bankroll for roolette... ;)

greets Boris

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played it didn’t really like the hand countdown to all in felt in was like playing the slots. Spin and go is a much better game.

F

Fantomas2000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes you can get 1st place and get lower prize then for 2nd place. This is make me very angry!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me personally, I do not like this type of game, the variance is very hard there.
As they say, some of my colleagues, is a more attractive game, because it's fast, there are great prizes, and this makes many recreational players are attracted to this kind of games, and this can be exploited by many regular players.