What do you like to do while playing online poker?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Depends on my mood but 99% of the time it is meditation music. The other 1%..... Techno is being blasted. Needless to say but I play better when not playing the Techno. LOL

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it when it's quiet and no one bothers. It is very important for me to feel the rhythm of the games in order to be aware of the opponent's intentions. If this is not the case, then the result is negative. It's worth a little distraction, the game breaks down and I quickly fly out of the tournament. That's why silence is important to me. Unfortunately, this rarely happens.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to listen music while playing as long as I play my A game

RomanBorreli

RomanBorreli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
during the game I prefer to watch TV shows in parallel

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Listen to podcasts, read some articles, watch youtube.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multi tasking..

It depends on the availability of a mobile device :) .. obviously a pc doesn’t give you the mobility or freedom that a mobile device does… so, considering having technology to enhance your daily affair’s- you can do what ever else you really want ;)

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to music on TV along with poker:D

I'm a huge fan of silence....or classical music. I don't care what stake you are at if you are playing with any type of distraction you are not playing to the best of your ability. I don't even like the lighting to be intense in the room I'm in. I want to be as relaxed as possible.

I have never lost more money than when my mind is not 100% focused on what I am doing.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing I like to listen to music and sometimes eat something)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I don´t want anything that could distract me from the game.That is why, I avoid listenng music or watching tv .Only if there was an important soccer match like a UCL game, I would make an exception.

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to Classical Music. No distractions. :eek:

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know its a bad habit to get into but I'll have a movie or some sporting event on if I'm playing when sports are going on. Sometimes I'll listen to podcasts on youtube or music. These are all bad habits but I only play for fun and to relax so I tend to multitask while playing.

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Twitch streamers in background. Good way to have that vaguely poker-centric chatter around you...

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the session is not stressful, then I can watch some series or a sports match

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's the bad thing about doing something else while playing poker, while playing poker you have to play poker.
But as usual, it's so simple only in words, in fact, while playing poker, everyone is climbing into phones, watching TV, talking to someone, and they are not talking about poker, some still manage to play another non-poker game.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coffee or water and Howard Stern or a podcast.

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to calm music, drink tea and sometimes turn on the stream of other players

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Most of the time I'm watching TV or surfing on the internet. If you play only one tournament, it is possible. But if you play a lot of tables, then you have to concentrate and it is not possible to share attention.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm kind of all over the place depending on the game. Sometimes music, often times TV or sports, scroll my phone or candy crush. I can't even think why some times I need the distraction but I do. I would really suck in real life poker hahaha!

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m usually watching tv, sports.