Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I beleived online poker was not rigged. Many of my posts here made this argument over and over again. After seeing this, I will never play online again!
I apologize to everyone who said it was rigged. You were right all along, and I concede I was wrong. Good bye online forever!

Bill
ps Diablo do you feel as foolsih as I do right now? We were telling everyone it wasn't rigged. Man we were wrong!

http://www.billrini.com/index.php/2004/11/30/proof-that-online-poker-is-rigged

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is some seriously funny sh@t!

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, and I always thought I just sucked as a player. Now I know I'm so good the sites have to rob me...

H

hockey072

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's it, I'm gonna sue for millions.

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
See what happens during the relentless persuit of the truth. I am ashamed that I too, was one of these players criticizing others for their.....bloddy hell, I can't even type this with a straight face.

B

brianwogan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am glad i dont play party poker.

i thought it was fixed too but now that i know the truth i dont know what to say

Last edited:
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

that was amazing
i always suspected that guy....looking so clean cut and innocent in his all-white suit
lol "vector digital imaging software from the CIA"
i am actually laughin out loud LOL

R

Red2121

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO WAY

THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL. THE MAN HAD A DIGITAL ENHANSING SOFTWARE WHICH HE CAN ADD WHATEVER HE WISHS TO THE PICTURE. THAT IS THE DUMNEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! I AM 100% ONLINE POKER IS NOT RIGGED!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a joke red
meant to be funny
he made it all up and is mocking the people who actually think it is rigged

Crippler450

Crippler450

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehe, I knew there was proof! :)

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For anyone that didn't get that the first time you read it...please don't procreate.
or as dman is editing in other words don't spoil the gene pool further

Last edited by a moderator:
robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red2121 said:
THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL. THE MAN HAD A DIGITAL ENHANSING SOFTWARE WHICH HE CAN ADD WHATEVER HE WISHS TO THE PICTURE. THAT IS THE DUMNEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! I AM 100% ONLINE POKER IS NOT RIGGED!
And this post is from last night's freeroll winner! How dumn (sorry, dumb) does that make the rest of us.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bill_Hollorian said:
I beleived online poker was not rigged. Many of my posts here made this argument over and over again. After seeing this, I will never play online again!
I apologize to everyone who said it was rigged. You were right all along, and I concede I was wrong. Good bye online forever!

Bill
ps Diablo do you feel as foolsih as I do right now? We were telling everyone it wasn't rigged. Man we were wrong!

http://www.billrini.com/index.php/2004/11/30/proof-that-online-poker-is-rigged
Hi bill > i have a question for you if online poker is fixed how come I won the freeroll at fulltilt last year on 9/6/04 if you want to check it out ( 900 ppl in it ) and i also made 7 final tables there and this year i have made 8 final tables and won 1 of them at varius sites, then last night i came in 2nd at paradise. Do you think all the sites like me and say oh buckster436 is here lets let him win. The sites are NOT fixed,they dont care who wins or loses. If you play your cards rite you will be a winner,if not you will lose, like last night at paradise this player LIL J had over 20,000 in chips in the first hour and blew it all on bad plays, he was bettin and calling and going all-in with crap and he blew the whole 20,000 in no time. If they got caught cheating or fixing games it would be all over for them. Most of them have independant places that check out the cards that are dealt to make sure it is on the up and up and not fixed. My best friend says they are fixed thats because he cant win,anything he cant win at he thinks its fixed. So when i play him and i win i tell him the site must like me better than him.>>> fixed no way>> buckster436

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
buckster436 said:
Hi bill > i have a question for you if online poker is fixed how come I won the freeroll at fulltilt last year on 9/6/04 if you want to check it out ( 900 ppl in it ) and i also made 7 final tables there and this year i have made 8 final tables and won 1 of them at varius sites, then last night i came in 2nd at paradise. Do you think all the sites like me and say oh buckster436 is here lets let him win. The sites are NOT fixed,they dont care who wins or loses. If you play your cards rite you will be a winner,if not you will lose, like last night at paradise this player LIL J had over 20,000 in chips in the first hour and blew it all on bad plays, he was bettin and calling and going all-in with crap and he blew the whole 20,000 in no time. If they got caught cheating or fixing games it would be all over for them. Most of them have independant places that check out the cards that are dealt to make sure it is on the up and up and not fixed. My best friend says they are fixed thats because he cant win,anything he cant win at he thinks its fixed. So when i play him and i win i tell him the site must like me better than him.>>> fixed no way>> buckster436
Did you click the link on Bill's post Buckster? That's one LONG paragraph you wasted!

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
robwhufc said:
Did you click the link on Bill's post Buckster? That's one LONG paragraph you wasted!
Yes>>every so many months all the poker sites have an independant firm come in and they check everything,hands dealt,flops,turn cards and the river cards to INDEPENDANTLY see if the site is on the up and up. You can view the reports on the sites themselfs, i reviewed them in the past and they all seem to be honest. Do you think any site would put themself in jeopardy by cheating. there are always winners and losers at any gambling place. Like i said before about my buddy, if he is winning theres not a word out of him, but when hes losing its always ( its fixed>the dogs are drugged>the horses are drugged or somethings wrong I should be winning ) hes a BAD loser and if he cant win all the time it must be fixed. Thats the problem when people go on a bad streak they think everything is fixed, well the truth is nobody can win all the time, not even Doyle Brunson, losing is part of gambling,accept it. buckster436

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To some of you who didn't get it... This was a joke, and such a blatant, straight forward, in your face, obvious joke, that I didn't even think putting a *joke* in the post was even neccessary. Moving forward I will always add *comment* to all of my posts. I apologize, my bad, lets move forward.

Observation is an important part of poker. If you did not realize this was a joke, perhaps your observation skills need some attention. You may have a leak in your game.

Buckster, are YOU kiding US.

Bill

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You clicked on the link, you saw the pictures of the computer characters cheating, and you still posted a genuine arguement that Poker isn't rigged. IT IS A JOKE!!! (the pictures, not Poker).

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I was gonna help my man Buckster out and move his posts but I just can't bring myself to actually move them! Come on Buck that is some funny stuff there my friend! You were just trying to add to the hillarity of the thread weren't you!;)

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
Well I was gonna help my man Buckster out and move his posts but I just can't bring myself to actually move them! Come on Buck that is some funny stuff there my friend! You were just trying to add to the hillarity of the thread weren't you!;)
yup xman your rite on the money > lol >tried to get something going and i did LOL:shot: >>>>>>>> buckster436

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man some people are stupid, lighen up folks !!! LOL

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buckster, You got me man... I was weeping for my fellow man. I just could not grasp someone missing the joke. I was punk'd

Bill

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bill_Hollorian said:
Buckster, You got me man... I was weeping for my fellow man. I just could not grasp someone missing the joke. I was punk'd

Bill
GOT-CHA MAN>>> LOL it was a good laugh though>> you got punk`d by the buckster LOL>> gl bill see ya at the next game>> buckster436:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Schatzdog

Schatzdog

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice comeback man. Whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.