The visual joy of the poker

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I am very curious about your habits. When you play online poker, how important for you the appearance of the platform? I mean, the basic visual element of the game. The table, the avatar, the cards etc. Does that mean anything to you? Or is it all just the game? If it is a bit more important to you, would you like to pay for any type of poker themed NFT? Would you be happy to show that in your avatar? Or else? Or it is totally not important?

Last edited by a moderator:
airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Appearance is not important to me. I play across a few platforms but the way everything looks is really not important. I like the option to have some customisation options for the avatar and some reactions. But I really want to be able to focus on the game without any distraction.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it might be more appealing to the "play-money" grinders, (term used loosely). I myself don't really care as long as I can see the different suits and the chip denominations. Other than that, it's all business. If you've ever played at ignition, you know what I mean. :cool:

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Appearance is important to me. It is what I'll be looking at for however long the tourney takes. I enjoy the traditional cool green color for the table because, unlike brighter colors, it is very relaxing on my eyes.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The appearance is very important, let's say at pokerstars I really like what the 888 poker platform looks like a little worse. I don't play a lot of American poker games there because I don't like the look I think everyone here has their own

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
For me it's important.
But i don't prefer special visual elements. It's make my game only less comfortable.
I prefer green color's table and cards with standard arnaments.
I tried make other table's colors but it only made my attention worse.

B

BrunoMars

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I am very curious about your habits. When you play online cuphead, how important for you the appearance of the platform? I mean, the basic visual element of the game. The table, the avatar, the cards etc. Does that mean anything to you? Or is it all just the game? If it is a bit more important to you, would you like to pay for any type of poker themed NFT? Would you be happy to show that in your avatar? Or else? Or it is totally not important?
I don't know about others, but the images that appear while playing the game are of interest to me. It makes my experience more unique and enjoyable.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the deck of 4 colors, apart from that I don't care much, with time it gets used.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very curious about your habits. When you play online poker, how important for you the appearance of the platform? I mean, the basic visual element of the game. The table, the avatar, the cards etc. Does that mean anything to you? Or is it all just the game? If it is a bit more important to you, would you like to pay for any type of poker themed NFT? Would you be happy to show that in your avatar? Or else? Or it is totally not important?
Well I don't really mind about the appearance of the platform. It just has to be clear and simple, easy to play. I don't use the throwables and have disabled everything that can be disturbing, even the avatars. I just wanna play poker in fact :)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I used to make graphics back in the day for myself and friends for Full Tilt and Pokerstars, custom tables, backgrounds, cards, avatars, all that type of thing.. now I mainly use a black table and background and a 4 color deck... but it was fun at the time😎

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
By the way, yes, I only play at Pokerstars because I like the look and animation of the room. In 888 I play less often for this very reason)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online , its just the game itself, but a live game, very visual, atmosphere!

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The display of the platform is not important to me. I got used to the classic platform on pokerstars. I wouldn't change it.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every site can be customized so I don't give it much importance, I just configure it to my liking and that's it, the deck is the main thing for me and I don't care about the rest

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like a clean display, some think like pokerstars, I do not like avatars like 888's and especially those on unibet cartoons,