using cardchat raise call fold chart

bigreD451

bigreD451

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been using this chart for a couple days and it definitely keeping me out of trouble. it keeps me focused watching the community cards more carefully. i lost one hand a pair to a straight because i got fixated on my pair rather then watching the board. i could have let my self get sucked in to an all in push. i find i'm referring to the chart for fewer hands. i still rely heavily on it for connectors pairs and Ax
tight play may not be the most exciting play but it works.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've been using this chart for a couple days and it definitely keeping me out of trouble. it keeps me focused watching the community cards more carefully. i lost one hand a pair to a straight because i got fixated on my pair rather then watching the board. i could have let my self get sucked in to an all in push. i find i'm referring to the chart for fewer hands. i still rely heavily on it for connectors pairs and Ax
tight play may not be the most exciting play but it works.

Thank you for posting

It is great that the odds calculator has helped you.

Have you tried doing the 30 day course here? It is free and could be of value to you.

There is a program called Equilab it is also a free odds calculator but is more advanced.

Hope this helps
:):)

Folding in Poker