hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Talking is easy, prove it, who knows, I'll believe it, meanwhile, I'll keep doubting

J

Jin89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone said in another thread:
In case there are bots (=computer programs) playing poker, why would they play bad?
😅

I'd program my bot in a way to play according to GTO to be a winning bot. 😜

So this argumentation of bad players being bots makes no sense. 😉
that day something went wrong...:ROFLMAO:

B

BodriyBarsuk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think so, because there really are certain hands that have everything to win, but then someone who has more bank than you arrives and the result takes an unexpected turn.
no one has proven, but how to justify those mailboxes when a couple of places before the prizes you get a huge bet and when you open the cards he has 6 2 offsuit?))

Personally, I don't know, maybe there are, but finding them or defining who they are by their actions does not seem to be easy to decipher.
in the rooms you need to enter captcha against bots)))

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
As a meh to terrible winning micro stakes cash player if there is they suck pretty dam terribly as they aren't beating me and currently my 15+ year old cash game has never been worse after playing MTT's for the last 15 some years or not playing poker hardly at all till Oct 2022 and I came back to full-ring micro stakes at poker stars.

At micro/low stakes I have little to no concern about bots because there's not enough money to be made I wouldn't think. Besides anybody with the brains to create a good bot and then get away without the site detecting it playing has the brains to play at a stake that makes him ok to decent money. That's most likely not micro stakes and maybe not even 50nl for that matter.

Cheers!!!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there really are moves that only a robot can explain to us.

B

Blair29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The real problem isn't bots, they are detectable and I would guess many many get kicked off sites each day.

The real problem is that you can rig up a second PC and have a solver tell you what to do in real time. The way they do it makes it very difficult to detect, in fact it will probably kill the industry within the next few years.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The real problem isn't bots, they are detectable and I would guess many many get kicked off sites each day.

The real problem is that you can rig up a second PC and have a solver tell you what to do in real time. The way they do it makes it very difficult to detect, in fact it will probably kill the industry within the next few years.
:(

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I also sometimes think that bots are sitting at the table. 1 player goes all-in with AA, player 2 takes 7 2 and wins. How can you not think about it.