Sitting out during a game.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A cash game is different...normally they are given 3 rounds?? before being booted from the table...yes..?? It pisses me off if i am waiting to get onto a full table...and there is a sitter who has no intention of rejoining the game.

At least poker sites could start by booting broke players instead of letting them occupy a seat for 3 rounds. Its very easy to implement, since poker sites use the feature already in MTTs with reentry. "You have no funds left at the table, do you wish to reload?" And then the 10 second countdown begins. How difficult can it be? :D

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
In tournaments, it does not bother me. In fact the more players sitting out the better.

In one of the Cardschat Special Event Lockdown Tournaments a few months ago, I was the only player at the table for about the first half hour. It was a bit like a weasel in a chicken coop. Needless to say, I had no problem with it, at all. The only problem was, that I ended up with RSI of the mouse finger. :D

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really ok with that. What really makes me very very mad is slowroll folding. Can't stand some1 taking 60 sec. to fold facing 2 allins or so. And i know they ate not thinking bout calling. It's just weird way of punishing for raising them.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sit out is really not a problem at all. Some people register in tournament in advance and just forget about it. Another lost the connection and have the problem with internet, so I do not think that people are doing that by purpose. But what is actually bother me it is time sizing.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything has long been taken into account and calculated for many years of the game. Why do you need changes.

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
some people treat this like an element of strategy. let me describe one situation.. I was lucky one time in tournament and get all in few times and I was first with about 20 000 chips (starting chips 3000). then I sat out and hour later I was on second place :)

B

Bmilla135

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their own strategies, some people use the sit out strategy. 😄

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only thing that irritates me is slow playing just before prize places.

Top 10 Games