akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Cool story , everyone has a similar one to share BTW, 5 minutes looks like nothing. Personally if I need to do something really important during the break(fix something to eat , WC etc) I just don't care about the auto folded cards.
From the doorway she sees her next hand on the screen, looks like Ace Ace both red!

I find 4 color deck way more convenient for your online experience!

Best of luck :bike:

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny - and true.

The only thing missing is stepping on the cats tail and tripping over the dog spilling the drink on the keyboard causing more premium hands / situations to be lost!?!

Poor kitty.

Chechiing

Chechiing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are absolutely right, 5 mins is very short, especially if you've been grinding for 7 hours +. As everyone said, everything must be ready and simple or you need a helper that brings you food and beverage when you need it.

Again, one must also detached itself from the hands they get folded by either lack of time bank or miss click. It will happen and that's life [emoji6]. For this to not matter, it's important to play within your budget to avoid extreme stress and frustration.

I really enjoyed your story. Writing is a hobby of mine and because I don't allow enough time to it and because my mother tongue is French, I struggle to come up with nice little stories like that in English. [emoji1]

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a really funny story because I know exactly how you feel.. Sometimes you have to go #2 really bad and can not hold it any longer. That is why I got a wireless mouse and extra long HDMI cable so I can put my monitor in the bathroom and my mouse works from there.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loveee the story format. So fun! lol :p

Right there with yah, only with coffee instead of tea. Just heating up water in mic takes 2-2.5 min (instant coffee), because grinding and brewing from scratch is obviously out of the question.

I usually bring snacks and water at first, but sometimes I don't realize how long the tournament will be. Other times I don't anticipate how much food and drink I will want and need!

And like you said, there's always the furry friend that needs to go too! After all, you haveeee been straight grinding the tables like a maniac for hours :eek::cool: hahahaha

8min might be better

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen sites with 6 min breaks which I think is a decent compromise for reasonable amount of break time vs tourney length. Personally I've started loading up my mobile Apps and carrying my phone with me while getting coffee and whatever I need ready during break time in case I take too long with preparing stuff. It's a shame 888poker's App doesn't handle multi tabling properly though...