progress in the game

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven’t played poker for a year, what has changed in playing styles? Has the level of play among the players increased, is it worth taking training?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Very little happens in one year...
Best way to look around without playing yourself is probably by opening a poker client, selecting an ongoing game of your choosing, and looking at how some random table behaves.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is developing very fast, you always have to learn;)

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in a year something could not have changed cardinal in poker. Well, except that on the poker sites there have been minor changes in the design of the programs and new freerolls or tournaments may be added.

N

Norli Pizzolotto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A very controversial situation This is much discussed with AA preflop, if you do this early I recommend you make small raises, because if you make a big raise all at once your opponents will probably call with worse hands and according to law of poker, opponents will get the picture. When you get further into the tournament, you show your hand with a bet and thus show everyone that you have a monster hand preflop. I believe that everyone should reflect on this.

Top 10 Games