wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
This has happened more than once! And the Internet was turned off and the electricity was cut off. It's a shame when you're the first in terms of chips!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched a poker stream, the streamer collected a flash and at that moment his Internet was turned off, while he switched to another provider he did not have time and lost, I also had this, but I did not lose a lot of money because of this

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oooh, it hurts a lot, especially when the tournament is going well.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost internet service a few times close to the bubble. It is a terrible feeling and all you can do is wait it out.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes it happened to me several times, I live in a poor community and this type of service is precarious.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sim... isso realmente é uma merda quando acontece, especialmente quando você está em um grande MTT ou high(er) stakes quando você está em uma ótima posição, mas foi desconectado ou a energia acabou.
O poder é uma solução fácil e os cartazes anteriores forneceram uma solução barata. A perda de conectividade com a Internet é especial.. existe um site ou dois que lista serviços irregulares, servidores inativos... etc. ELES! Se a situação acontecer novamente e tenho certeza que acontecerá se você for um bom jogador, você ficará feliz por ter feito isso. como aconteceram.;)
I've had the message you are disconnected! and I was connected to the internet, this in the bubble, and I couldn't access play and it was usually with AA, KA pair. then exit the App and restart. when I returned the table was absent. and hand had already passed. and it was not once again that this case happened.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is so frustrating to have these outages happen, especially at the bubble like that. But I try to remember just how luck we actually are; can you believe we are playing each other around the world instantly through wireless devices the way we are? I would have never believed something like this was possible when I was a kid, yet here we are. Amazing!

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
stability of electricity, good internet connection and fast computer are very important for nice online poker game

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think many players have encountered such a situation as a power outage. During the game. Of course, this situation is depressing, but no one can probably compensate you for this.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's useless to have internet if you don't have electricity.

R

Raisindepth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh boy back in the day it was a Challenge! I'm I'd have my phone ready to log right in as soon as I had to! Nowadays it's alright though GG poker can be a bit annoying 🤔 guess we got to make the best of it!

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a case when I registered for a PKO tournament with a buy-in of $ 11, and the Internet was turned off, then turned on when I had less BB left, of course, I flew out, it was such an annoying force majeure.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
There is a power outage or a network failure, as I was playing on a pc, I always had a laptop next to it and a mobile Internet connected via a smartphone. Since I play on a smartphone, I have no problem with anything because in the absence of access to the fixed network, it switches immediately to the mobile one. Power grid failures happen, but rarely. If you have access to mobile Internet, you can protect yourself by playing on a smartphone or tablet, laptop and, if necessary, have a larger powerbank with which you can top up mobile devices, then disconnecting from the network is not a problem and you can finish the tournament. In Poland, in the region where I live in Silesia, which is heavily urbanized, breakdowns happen very rarely, usually after storms and interruptions of transmission lines, fixed-line internet also works stably and breaks due to failures are also not frequent, and the mobile network always remains very well developed .

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi Questioner! I completely empathize, I understand your situation! I know this situation! It happened many times that the internet (digi) went out before a paid place. And when the internet came back, I won nothing. This can be quite annoying. In the future, I'm thinking about switching internet service providers. I hope this won't happen again. good luck.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for the first time in my life I collected a royal flash, the game was a cash game. turned off the light. if the light is turned off, then the modem has stopped working and the Internet has turned off. it cost me $800 multipot.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i got electricity cut off during my best ever roll at ps mid mony torny and 2 hours power on, i check my pokerbuddy finest 13th place

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oh, yes! It is very painful when the monitor screen goes out at the most crucial moment. When the home Internet disappears, I solve this issue quickly by connecting to the Internet from my smartphone. With the loss of electricity is more difficult, since I have not changed the batteries of my laptop for a long time. I'm thinking of buying an exercise bike to generate electricity at a crucial moment.:D
I also need to change my battery

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've had this many times, and the most annoying thing is when you're in the lead in the final stage of the tournament and suddenly the lights go out.:LOL::ROFLMAO::mad::devilish::poop:

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
2 years ago i had bankroll 20$ and i make missclick in SnG tourney where i play on 0.25$
im click 15$ SnG tourney and was unlucky TWICE bcs misclick + no electricity. I was very angry but now its not more than funny story)

M

Masacr33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Has anyone ever had problems with a lack of electricity or internet outage near the bubble or in the bubble. I already had a problem with electricity close to the bubble, when it came back 3 hours later it had not been able to enter the bubble, Wednesday 04/20/022 it was the internet's turn, which came back only the next day, but it was already in the bubble, I finished in ninth, seventeen won
My internet is working fine and I haven't had a problem so far. Cheers

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Unfortunately, no one is immune from this. If you play at high stakes, you must provide backup options for connecting to the game. In any case, there is always a mobile phone at hand that has a certain battery charge and Internet access.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
At least two or three times such an unfortunate situation happened to me. I was very angry and disappointed. Now, in such cases, I continue the game on my smartphone.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I had a similar case.. when the electricity went out... I didn't worry too much... the phone is always charged! I turn on the phone and the game will continue! Good luck to all !

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Do you live in a place where the power goes out all the time?