chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It is much easier playing on a computer or a laptop than on everything else, easier to balance tables, find what you want to play and everything else

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
yes, I completely agree with you that it is better to play at home on the computer, it will be more effective.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also play phatically only at home. I don't like playing on a smartphone, it's just inconvenient. Although I have a good powerful smartphone, but I take the game seriously and believe that poker is not for smartphones.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's better on pc butand not be around family or distracted by anyone but I don't have that long time ago I just play and don't play the way I wanted.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
pokerstars i like more on mobile . But ACR and Bwin are too slow for my mobile . I know there is sth with their software , BWIN is slow , demands a lot of cpu or memory or whatever , ACR on the other hand has connection problems , the greatest ACR problem is the connectivity , and these problems on mobile are far worse than in simple pc or laptop .

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I prefer poker on my pc , because i dont have time to play

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I prefer to play poker on PC/notebook.
But it often happens that I play on mobile, if I'm on the move, then this is the best solution. Of course, we are talking in this case 1, max. 2 tables and only one poker site.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play from desktop but sometimes when I have left 1 table I switch to phone and lay on bed

B

batur

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
maybe just short games something like heads-up in telephone. Otherwise on desktop and at home is the most convenient way.

K

khancerberos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BO
Chips
I think it's better on a computer, it's much easier to play and you can do other tasks if you want

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I prefer to play on the computer because you can use HUD to give you an edge in your game and it's easier to multi table etc.

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Mobile screens are way too small to see. I need full computer screen to play comfortably.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I personally play on a mobile device, it’s more comfortable for me

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have only ever played on my computer - I had my first one to connect to the internet, in the late 1990s, and have never played on my phone. At one time, when I bought and sold shares on the stockmarket I had three screens at home to run my graphs across. That was great fun. And unless you were very experienced you wouldn't want to do that on a mobile either.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I never use a mobile device for gaming like a mobile or tablet because I like to use pt4.
That's why I only use a PC or notebook.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think sure it's generally nice to have a bigger screen but Pokerstars does not work on laptop and a whole lot of the time it doesn't load on mobile either... I only play home games there so if they don't load it's a problem. The portability of mobile is also huge to me👍

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you play poker you know that it requires a lot of time, dedication, it is work. your money is at risk... we know it...

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you play poker you know that it requires a lot of time, dedication, it is work. your money is at risk... we know it...
oh sorry, about devices, everything except a cell phone. For the eyes, don't forget about the playing time, you know that you won't be able to do anything until you finish the game... if you play poker.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think sure it's generally nice to have a bigger screen but Pokerstars does not work on laptop and a whole lot of the time it doesn't load on mobile either... I only play home games there so if they don't load it's a problem. The portability of mobile is also huge to me👍
poker stars does not work on a laptop? Surely not?

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I tried a while ago on my phone, the first time.... I really struggled with hitting the buttons accurately. I don't think I'll bother with it again.

Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
i think the best is to play poker in computer you have more advantage than other dvice big screen and multi table playing , with your phon you can make some mistake if anny one call you you will loose al lot and others raison , and never play poer when you r distracted you 100% loosing

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It s a very bad idea to play poker on devices, I always play it at home on my computer because I get maximum concentration on the game.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, for me it is better to play on the PC than on a tablet or cell phone, because of the speed that the PC has, I also think that I concentrate much more there than on the cell phone, as you also said if you go to a family gathering or with friends It is better not to play poker. Greetings