ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have been playing poker on mobile devices for a couple of years now because I often have to go out and I don't want to miss any tournaments. I have always thought that it is a very bad idea to play poker if you are with friends or family gatherings, I like to play it at home on my computer because I get maximum concentration on the game, but on mobile if you are not at home playing alone concentrated it's not a good game

I 100% recommend playing from your homes

madmantisgaming

madmantisgaming

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
100% its not worth the distraction most of the time

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Definetly better but not everyone has the luxury to spend hours over hours in front of the PC

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker on mobile devices for a couple of years now because I often have to go out and I don't want to miss any tournaments. I have always thought that it is a very bad idea to play poker if you are with friends or family gatherings, I like to play it at home on my computer because I get maximum concentration on the game, but on mobile if you are not at home playing alone concentrated it's not a good game

I agree with you. I also sometimes play on my smartphone, but in reality the results are always worse than when I play on PC. In my opinion, playing on a smartphone is acceptable in cases where there are some unforeseen circumstances, when the connection is lost, or there is no electricity, when you urgently need to continue the game.

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
Yes you are right and i like to add another point.
If your are playing on computer that's able to run same time multiple poker platfrom like pokerstar,888,etc.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I cannot use a Phone App, it's that simple, The only app I have to use is one called "My GP" and that is to order my repeat prescriptions every month I switched on the Bluetooth connection to my Phone ordered my Script which took just 2 minutes, and my battery level dropped by 6%.
I hear people yelling "Buy a new Phone" but why should I? It does what I want it to do and if I want to play Poker, I use my Laptop.
It sickens me when some people will go on about saving the Environment but they don't think twice about ditching their mobile phone for the latest model.
My phone receives text messages, phone calls and wakes me up in the morning, and if I had to buy another it would be a waste of money as that is all I want from a phone.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, the best choice would be to play on a computer because you will see everything comfortably and you can play without being distracted by anything, but not everyone can afford to play so many hours at the computer every day because we all go to work and some family have children and all this can prevent us from playing poker, so many of us play on the phone

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I cannot use a Phone app, it's that simple, The only app I have to use is one called "My GP" and that is to order my repeat prescriptions every month I switched on the Bluetooth connection to my Phone ordered my Script which took just 2 minutes, and my battery level dropped by 6%.
I hear people yelling "Buy a new Phone" but why should I? It does what I want it to do and if I want to play Poker, I use my Laptop.
It sickens me when some people will go on about saving the Environment but they don't think twice about ditching their mobile phone for the latest model.
My phone receives text messages, phone calls and wakes me up in the morning, and if I had to buy another it would be a waste of money as that is all I want from a phone.
I downgraded my "smart phone" to a "dumb phone".

Some people just have to stay connected to everything all the time. No wonder stress-related illnesses are at an all-time high.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played from desktop\laptop and smartphone. My best score on one site was grinding MTT from their mobile app. I would recommend PC if you want to grind from multiple tables and track play properly.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker on my computer than on my devices, specially because I don't like the device versions. For me the best app is the 888poker, but still is not good.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like playing on mobile Apps, I've always played on PC and I don't think I'll ever change

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Actually playing poker in tournaments without maximum concentration is not a good idea, you end up making a bad move that could end your progress for hours!:unsure:🎧

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker on my laptop. This case the screen is enough big for me. The smaller screen is not comfortable.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, ODRAGD3!
I also prefer to play in Poker only for my personal home computer! I think, this is best decision for Me,
that to get a most good results! Further Time Shows! See You for Poker tables!

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I only play from my PC because my phone is too old to run poker apps. I really need to get a new phone so I can continue games when I need to go out but I'm not sure how multitabling works on a phone. Does anybody multitable on a phone ?

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I use it on the computer, due to the number of tournaments. On cell phones it is not comfortable to play several tournaments at the same time. But when I'm playing just one tournament, sometimes I switch to my cell phone.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If a person works a lot, then he can only play at home. Poker requires concentration.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I'm playing one or two tables, I use my phone, and then I can play away from home and do some other things at the same time. But I usually play 4 or 5 tables at the same time, so a computer is better for me, because I can see everything on the screen at once, and not on the phone, where you can only see one table and you have to constantly switch to the others

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm playing poker everywhere that the fun with my phone ......i dont have time right now with my children to play 5hour straight of poker so i play everywhere.....love it poker

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I always get my wife's used phones when she upgrades. I use my cell phone to tell me when i am invited to local live games. I know nothing more than how to turn it on and check and respond to messages. That is the extent of my poker via device! The screen is much larger on my computer.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The small screen strains my eyes if I look at it for more than 15 minutes or so and I can never correctly aim my fingers to make the right actions, so I vastly prefer playing on a desktop vs. a phone.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
i play in both but i prefer to play on pc spatially when i play spins and go

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't like playing on my smartphone, only in case of emergency.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play on my PC, but when I need to I play on my cell phone even when shopping :ROFLMAO: