Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is nothing new

Hi all,
I'm amazed that people seem surprised at this, for years i've been joined to different poker newsletters etc...i've received lots of spam/scam emails which advertise poker cheating software, and that goes back at least 3yrs with this type of software, some claim to be able to tell the community cards while others claim to be able to tell all other players hole cards. I've always just binned them.
I did read an article once stating one of these pieces of cheating software did actually work but only on certain sites, usually a site you've never heard of or a site that actually has a bad rep already. Just another way of people taking advantage of gullible people and making a killing in the process.

Tony :)

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what's funny? After he made this topic he hasn't even signed on since, lol

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what's funny? After he made this topic he hasn't even signed on since, lol
That's because he's not asking a real question, he's advertising it.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, I'm watching it now. What it does is try to predict what the next flop will be. Also, it tries to guess an opponent's cards but the "opp results" doesn't say which opponent.

So it is not terribly accurate. It usually only guesses 2 of the 3 flop cards correctly and rarely gets the suits right of any of the cards. Also, most of the time, it shows a really poor hand for "opp results" and a better hand could be out there undetected.

As it works at it's best, I see this as no threat as it has its limitations and can actually be a detriment to the user as it often makes incorrect predictions. Just look at "Mr.Lasky's" stats. LOL
Wouldn't it be just slightly more likely the PokerRNG graphic was added AFTER the match was played, and he already knew what the cards were?