Poker cheat software video on youtube??

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Btw, the guy who is playing (the cards we see), his name on pokerstars is mr lasky and he has lost a lot of money so.....

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you know who it is?

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nevermind Arkadiy I see how. hehe

U

unlucky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is Mr lasky on sharkscope he's in the negative 704 bucks so either this is junk or he just got it but I would tend to lean toward its junk

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is Mr lasky on sharkscope he's in the negative 704 bucks so either this is junk or he just got it but I would tend to lean toward its junk

Yes that is him, and that is why I stated his name....

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must be a scam. If this really worked, why would the programmers tell the world about it ? Surely they would keep it a closely-guarded secret and use their edge to quietly clean up.

Still, if you want to believe, Hugo, go ahead and buy it. A fool and his money........

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to remember one thing in poker, a real "cheat" software would make you thousands of dollars. Why would someone sell it for so cheap? And now pokerstars / other poker rooms get a chance to have it hands-on and learn how to fix this. It's a scam, footage that was later edited with the think added is my best guess :\

JacksRwild63

JacksRwild63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What bothers me, is that people would consider buying it. Kinda means you'd cheat if ya could. hmmmm.........nuff said

W

Wlokos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, they wouldn't be advertising it on youtube. They wouldn't have to sell it at all, it'd be most profitable (ignoring all moral obligation) to keep it secretly to themselves and make the money that way.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, I'm watching it now. What it does is try to predict what the next flop will be. Also, it tries to guess an opponent's cards but the "opp results" doesn't say which opponent.

So it is not terribly accurate. It usually only guesses 2 of the 3 flop cards correctly and rarely gets the suits right of any of the cards. Also, most of the time, it shows a really poor hand for "opp results" and a better hand could be out there undetected.

As it works at it's best, I see this as no threat as it has its limitations and can actually be a detriment to the user as it often makes incorrect predictions. Just look at "Mr.Lasky's" stats. LOL

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, I'm watching it now. What it does is try to predict what the next flop will be. Also, it tries to guess an opponent's cards but the "opp results" doesn't say which opponent.

So it is not terribly accurate. It usually only guesses 2 of the 3 flop cards correctly and rarely gets the suits right of any of the cards. Also, most of the time, it shows a really poor hand for "opp results" and a better hand could be out there undetected.

As it works at it's best, I see this as no threat as it has its limitations and can actually be a detriment to the user as it often makes incorrect predictions. Just look at "Mr.Lasky's" stats. LOL

It shows 3 of 5 cards, not just flop. It always predicts this correctly (saying it was real). Opponents results randomly chooses 1 opponent and gets his cards and only shows the suite of 1 of his cards.

It is not terribly accurate but it is still something very very bad. I am sure it's a scam though....

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this thing real???

YouTube - PokerRNG 6.0 Poker Software on Poker Stars

was browsing for some chip tricks videos to practice for my trip to vegas soon and saw this video. Is this thing real or am I seeing this wrong?? Please confirm i am about to buy this thing tonight!!!

Don't even need to watch this.....love how you are ready to jump on the cheating bandwagon though.....nice......... since when did Cardschat turn into Cheaterchat anyway? This place is starting to take a nosedive real quick......

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't even need to watch this.....love how you are ready to jump on the cheating bandwagon though.....nice......... since when did Cardschat turn into Cheaterchat anyway? This place is starting to take a nosedive real quick......

huh? the only guy who showed interest in purchase was the OP and he has 1 post..

anyway, pretty sure an sng was recorded and then the little pokerrng control panel was added in after the fact. there's about a 0% chance this actually works

spliff19

spliff19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cheating

i would rather see the cards coming up. i hope this is not true it would ruin internet poker:mad: :mad: :mad:

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP probably is posting this as a marketing ploy. Put it up, and hope someone here bites.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hell, i wouldn't mind if someone bites and wastes their $400 on this. the guy behind the site may be a scammer, but at least he's got initiative. the only people he's taking advantage of are the lowlife cheaters who'd be horribly stupid, desperate, and immoral enough to buy and believe in such a product

J

joeeagles

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only people he's taking advantage of are the lowlife cheaters who'd be horribly stupid, desperate, and immoral enough to buy and believe in such a product

I don't think I'm wrong if I say that this covers a good 75% of the gambling population. Most people would take advantage of any edge w/o thinking twice about it. So its a well thought scam.