Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have had a few, over the years and can always laugh at the same hand situations, only last week I pushed all-in when I had K/10 suited when the flop gave me a straight, plus 4 cards to the nut flush, my opponent also had K/10 and we split the pot when the flush missed.
I have also been lucky to make a flush with A/A Red cards,and was called by a player who also had A/A but his were Black, it does happen, even in Live games, and I have been on both sides of the coin flip, winning and losing to flush draws and the river making it happen.
That is what makes Poker such an interesting and exciting game, the hand is never over "until the fat Lady sings" (River card dealt).
Ask any player, it is nothing but pure luck when it comes down to an all-in situation like that, It is a coin toss at best, and has nothing to do with skill, but that's why Poker is fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,
Hows everyone doing in the poker community. I have been running into alot of the same pokcet pair vs pocket pair hands lately. Queens vs. Queens, 8s vs. 8s, 7s vs 7s, and then twice in the last week I have had Aces vs. Aces all in to a split pot. Any of you guys run into this often?? :icon_prof :jd4::confused::confused:
I had this experience, but I had experience with KK vs 77 to lost m, with AA vs 99 lost and so on.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,
Hows everyone doing in the poker community. I have been running into alot of the same pokcet pair vs pocket pair hands lately. Queens vs. Queens, 8s vs. 8s, 7s vs 7s, and then twice in the last week I have had Aces vs. Aces all in to a split pot. Any of you guys run into this often?? :icon_prof :jd4::confused::confused:
I had this experience , but I had experience with KK lost vs 77.