Play only one table. Normal or not?

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of all I like to play only one table, normal or turbo. If I'm playing a slow tournament, then another table is good to break the monotony, so that I can stay focused on the game more easily.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing 1 table for me I find my overall game play improves and I make less mistakes.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings to friends! He noticed a tendency: playing several tables, the game is more rude. Instead of various tricks - you just fir and that's all. Therefore, the quality of the game in my opinion is declining. Is it like that or not? Please tell me who's been at poker for a long time. Of course, in this case, due to such a rough game, 1-2 tables are eventually doubled or lost and they are more comfortable to play later. But the overall quality is falling greatly.
And if I play one table: then it turns out even in seemingly losing moments, somehow twist out. With one table, you kind of feel that the opponent wants to make the result intuitively better. True, if you lose, then emotional depression is greater. Since physically, you kind of already know them. Is it possible to continue to play always on table 1? Or at a distance is this a hundred percent mistake and loss? Thank you in advance! It is very important for me to understand now.

I Rather, even playing one per time I make rude mistakes, for myself, for a while is better one table per time.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play mostly for one event. When I play for a large number of tables, I lose concentration and emotions from the wrong games, I play by concentration just in a push (casa freerolls), if I play for money and open more tables, I try to allocate more space on the screen, because special attention should be given to be owned by them.

P

pockerman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on one table is better. But on other size if you play against other players who play several tables, it becomes sooo long, I had such experience.too much time spend in game, then you must change table or start play as others on more tables, but same as you. For me too if I start play on several tables it becomes pure automatic. Call or fold. If have anything go further, if no, then fold, no joy from. The game. So usually better play one table, but sometimes, just to make some practice you can play 2. I even tried 3 tables, but it become pure mess. In time you start confusing yourself. What?who?where? But it take som fun too!

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think two tables is optimal to enjoy the game and not do stupid things, you can like a robot 10 tables and limp or push, something like that, but there is no pleasure

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe for recreational player 1 table is fine

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Taking advantage of the online, I prefer to play a couple of months

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
regular tables I wouldn't play only one table because it's a little too boring and could be even more exhausting than playing 4 tables. But when you play zoom poker and you want to improve your strategy then it's pretty ok option. Some people can notice you play only 1 table and tag as a recreational player but it's only +ev for you.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
game

I like to focus on one game only

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel it’s normal. Helps to focus. It’s quality not quantity.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the site where I play has figured out how to scam us, imo. Fresh off another KQ losing to KT, the freerolls are designed to get you to stick around, only to later scam you once they know your tendencies. make them post their weekly went to showdown stats and it'll be a better game, without the cheat deals, imo.

B

Boo02

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one table while learning strategy. I hate that part of poker. I love to play. But i know that i have to improve many things. It helps to stay by computer to me :(

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play on one, maximum two tables. But it all depends on interesting events. If there are a lot of them, then I can play on many tables at once

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing at one table is normal, and even useful for an experienced player.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 2 tables then I have good concentration, sometimes I indulge in 4 tables this is a maximum more this is already bingo

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you are a beginner, then one table is fine. If you are an experienced player, then you need more tables

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Player should play that much tables as much as he can follow... i thank its not posssible to play more than 4 effectivelly but I stick to max 2 tables...

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am new to poker and I play at the same table because I think that you should carefully watch the game and the behavior of other players

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess we all started playing just at one table 😉….but with more experience in how it works and improving your game it becomes a natural thing to have some more action…..☺️

T

Theotate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually just play one, read a book or something during downtime.

For me it is the same with watching TV. I often watch some sports for example and play one table on a 2nd screen.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the same form. If you want to play with hight concentration on the tournament, you need to play one table, because you can understand best yours opponents.
99% of the time 1 table. Sometimes a tournament will run into another and I have to play 2 to finish up. I feel I need to devote all my attention and focus one 1 table to play my best game.

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it should be normal, I play 2 to 4 tables full-ring. other people may think its a waste of time to play one table. Its the way you feel and feel happy of playing what you like could be 1 or more.