Online Poker: Playing alone at home or when others are around?

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I am not distracted by the conversations of those present during the game. I don't care about the conversations because I'm completely focused on the game. If someone close to me speaks too loudly, I put on headphones and listen to music.

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t like it when someone watches, and even more so comments on how I play, and without this there are a lot of thoughts in my head, a person is a biased creature and can expect unnecessary actions, telling you complete nonsense, not understanding poker. so play alone, for a good vibe also at night, my choice

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I prefer to play when I am alone so i can concentrate better and don't have distractions

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play alone, turn on light relaxing music, but I have to wait until everyone goes to bed, then I'm high

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Definitely when I'm alone or when my family members are already asleep, in order to play poker well, I need to concentrate so that nothing disturbs me. Maybe that's why I mainly play cash, because a tournament requires several hours of uninterrupted play

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I agree. I prefer to play online as being around other people would distract me. Similarly, I prefer to play at home rather than when I am out.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often play by myself, but in my life it happens that I can have friends or a girlfriend by my side. When playing, if I'm not alone, we mostly talk about poker, and I notice that when I'm playing more than I'm playing alone, I'm better at playing than when I'm playing by myself. I don't know why this happens, but during the game we can discuss a particular giveaway for a long time and make a decision together. It turns out that collective thinking is one head is good and two are better!

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i love to play home alone to be more concentrated

Organize a Home Poker Game