Online Players Communicate With Each Other on The Table

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What you are talking about is called collusion and is absolutely not allowed but it happens a lot in Online-Poker even on pokerstars which is funny because they spy on everything you do with your computer so they know it`s happening

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For the entire time of the game, I watched only friendly communication, well, there were cases of negative statements. But so that communication was based on some kind of benefit, I have not yet met such

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to get over

This happens on a daily basis. There are investors out their who are always trying to beat the system with whatever means they can obtain or available. Poker is competitive and like any sport or business you are always looking for the extra edge, especially at the top. Capo1014

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the very high limits I believe that yes, for example here in brazil there are several times of poker with several players that guarantee me if two players of the same time arrive at a final table of a main event that the owner of the time will not take advantage of it discord skipe the other tool I believe it does happen all over the world there are greedy people behind doing well at the expense of others

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never do it, takes my attention and sometimes it is annoying, the chat is turned off most of the time.

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I think there is one. Although I have never met one like this, but 100% of all so many people have or are doing it. It's hard to catch them. :( Not everyone wants to win money correctly or maybe play clean. Just like in life. There are some here who make a living from theft or robbery. It's so much easier to catch these people here in normal life outside.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi!

I think there is one. Although I have never met one like this, but 100% of all so many people have or are doing it. It's hard to catch them. :( Not everyone wants to win money correctly or maybe play clean. Just like in life. There are some here who make a living from theft or robbery. It's so much easier to catch these people here in normal life outside.
That's quite right:(.

Have a nice Sunday, fellow !

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good question more in my view I don't see much happening at the tables that I play, but I think it does happen because there are always people wanting to take advantage as a whole or everything in life I don't think that in poker it would be different.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good question more in my view I don't see much happening at the tables that I play, but I think it does happen because there are always people wanting to take advantage as a whole or everything in life I don't think that in poker it would be different.
So the best we can do is to play the game, the best of it, giving the best of us.

:ah4::kh4:

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I sometimes wonder why players from a certain country (shall remain nameless but starts with a B)push all in preflop with bad hands in tournaments
Are they chip dumping for partners to build big stacks or are they just terrible players who think we’re playing bingo instead of poker.

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello,I do not think it would be collusion and it is prohibited.:mad:

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really possible to happen at cash tables. Partner players can exchange information about their hands via private messages. Even in tournaments this can happen. However, the possibility of being at the same table is very small. The best thing to do is to change tables all the time, in case you notice suspicious movements.:cool::cool:

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely there is always someone to communicate with and more if it is a freeroll and you are in the bubble, it is time for them to understand that time has to run and we all enter haha

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is really possible to happen at cash tables. Partner players can exchange information about their hands via private messages. Even in tournaments this can happen. However, the possibility of being at the same table is very small. The best thing to do is to change tables all the time, in case you notice suspicious movements.:cool::cool:
Exactly!

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if there are cases of collusion between players, it will be difficult to prove these suspicions.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

I am pretty sure that I have encountered this happening at least a couple of times in my online playing career(16 years).

Z

Stay Safe

rusyamingazov

rusyamingazov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I agree with this! i niver communicate with other players on the table but i know some causes when people talk to each other and find each other on instagramm abnd continue talk))

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you see players waiting, on the line, to enter a particular table, be careful, as this may happen.
I would like to know what you think about it.:damnmate:
Thx

If you see players waiting in line for a table it’s because there is a fish at the table ( there is software for that) and we all know that we could be the one they are waiting for a chance to play.
One of the reasons I only play tournaments as a rule.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Good morning CC
It could be possible today with so much communication, but you don't have to be paranoid and play the best game you can, nobody can beat the nuts :D

Comrades here I leave you some letters that expire very often:
GL :ac4::ah4:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It can and probably does happen, I know of 2 people who used to talk to each other over the phone and when one was winning a hand he would tell his partner what hole cards he had so the other could fold a hand he would normally play.
Collusion Is always possible and this is another reason I will not play for bigger stakes, they would not make that much from Micro staked games to make it profitable.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I very rarely meet communication in the poker room, even when I write to the chat myself, people often either ignore or simply do not see my messages

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In cash games this would be more common, since players can change tables by themselves.
If you see players waiting, on the line, to enter a particular table, be careful, as this may

'Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean to say they are not out to get you.'...trad.

If one thinks that one is being hustled / cheated / bum-hunted etc etc one can also change tables.
Or one could stay put and kick their cheating asses. If players have to cheat to win, the chances are they are not very good...and can be beaten.
Gear up...A-game...fearless.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can definitely see where it might be possible. It may be possible for a person to do it by him or herself by setting up different user names. After all there are many people who are able to play multiple games. If it is technically possible I think that this would be the best way because that one player would keep all the winnings and not have to share them with others.