Is it Possible to Cheat in Online Poker?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think most of the cheating these days is dirty cheaters that enter the same tourney under multiple names and colluders.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen questionable activity in a freeroll tournament when getting down to the end where everybody would receive the same prize ( a ticket to the next satellite). One person needs to get eliminated for everybody else to move on. The monster chip leader with 63,000 in chips raises 4,500 chips. Another guys shoves all in with 8,300 chips. Everybody else folds and it comes back to the chip leader who then folds. I have an issue with that. If I were the monster chip leader and that happened to me, it would be a no brainer but to make the call, even if I had 7 2 unsuited. So yes, intuitively I believe there can be cheating online.

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see in some of websire is inable
And mor in tour is enable in cash not unable

F

Fantomas2000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After story with Absolute Poker, cant trust to any poker room on 100%

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes of course, there is a software capable of writing the history of hands before the course of the coup! I'm wondering if a good hacker could manage to use it without being caught. They can steal millions of bitcoin.!

it also has the problem of super-user accounts intended for the base to solve the problems on the room, and that can be used for dishonest purposes by the employers. Those who have access to these accounts can see the cards. all the players at the table and so pluck them quietly.

Last edited:
N

nashty22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it probably happens with buddies playing in the same tournies and what not

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
After story with Absolute Poker, cant trust to any poker room on 100%

So true, so true. Unfortunately this is a reality in any online game. Every time I make a deposit or even just download a new site I feel I'm taking a risk, but I have to ask myself is it worth it? Probably. I think the most I've ever deposited on any site was $50. Buyer beware. :evil: