Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All the time people will say things like this or that never happen in live poker. We have seen in this years wsop and one a few years back that was pretty ugly but here is a good one I never saw before today. If you think the flop is sick just keep watching.

Last edited:
Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Jejeje very nice video, we tend to believe that when this happens on a poker software it's because the room is against us (I've been there) but the only logic I consider it's that in a poker room there are lots of more hands played so we'll see this crazy hand happen more often

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Uff that's ugly for Poplavskis but you see he just have 68 % aquity. That happens around 1 from 3 times that he loose - Online or live!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thank you for showing us this video and showing us once again that such things can always happen and that you can really only talk about victory when the river has been laid. Personally, I've always been of this opinion, but many say that something like this only happens in online poker and I hope that they now understand that it really happens in live poker as well. And that something like that has nothing to do with the software

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
All the time people will say things like this or that never happen in live poker. We have seen in this years WSOP and one a few years back that was pretty ugly but here is a good one I never saw before today. If you think the flop is sick just keep watching.

well, you yourself understand that it is very rare that this happens and this is luck

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
A lot of players in the game, these things usually happen, not very often, but they do happen

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Uff that's ugly for Poplavskis but you see he just have 68 % aquity. That happens around 1 from 3 times that he loose - Online or live!

Exactly correct. Manny players will just see the sick way it went but not really know the match and the odds. 1 in 3 odds is not as rare as some people think.

Still sick tho.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A hand to be left without nails, waiting for the outcome. And so is poker.

S

sata1234

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Just one of the sickest suckouts ever.

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
but this triple all-in, after the flop was expected, as one had a full house and the other two had trips and a medium kicker, they were confident in their hands, but worse things happen online, as a player gets involved in betting high holding 49o and you with KJ lose.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for posting this. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the absolute sickest beats I've ever seen all happened live. Like the most unbelievable run outs, etc. So yes. Yes you do see it live - ALL the time. :cry:

lucayam

lucayam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I can't even tell how many times I've seen AA loose to a mediocre hand with all chips going in pre flop in live poker. Yeah, it happens all the time, it's not the software going against you.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree with Joe; Preflop, that pot was "juicier than a velour sweatsuit".