PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Oh, it seems to me that every player has at least 1 story when the Internet disappeared, or some kind of technical problem. But in spin and go, I like it when one on one the opponent loses the Internet)

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I play on my cell phone, I use the chip's internet, but if it rains heavily, we have no signal, so I have 2 Wi-Fi saved from the neighbors in case the internet goes down,
I can switch from one internet to another in a few seconds so I keep the time bank for emergencies of this type, so if the two internets speak I have another wi-fi save so I don't sit out in the tournament and continue the evolution in the tournament.
It used to be frustrating with only one network.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So your mobil phone do not have an internet connection, so you can make a hotspot for your laptop.
I have what is called a 'Bell myFi', it's like a cell hotspot.. We used to use it for when we were travelling in RV and didn't need cellphones (could use our VOIP phone from home while out travelling, via the Bell myFi/wifi).
I don't bother with data on my cellphone. Rarely even use my cellphone (it's for travelling in the car and that's about it).

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's really sad when these things happen. but when we play in the online format, we are predisposed to go through situations like these, unfortunately the internet also has its bad days

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yep, this is my biggest issue w/playing online. I remember it happening when I used dial-up. ☎️ ☠️ It would drive me crazy because I'd usually have to reopen the site, log back in, etc... It still happens to this day, just not as often and not for that long.
That's another cool aspect of playing at a live table.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You need to come to terms with it and forget it. Do not spare money on connecting a good Internet and use the 5G network better.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, what I can to say by this question?.. The problems with Internet this is inevitable reality! I try relate by this philosophically...
I patiently wait, when Internet connecting again, and continue to play! Something like that!..

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My internet is good, but a month ago PS had a problem in my country in the middle of a bet it took me off the server, when I returned I had lost most of my chips.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, due to poor internet, I can't even play our freerolls. My poker room is hanging and I can't convert a lot of hands I get. In order not to get upset, I just don't play on a bad Internet connection. This is a waste of time.