Insults at a poker table

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better is better, few people do it for this ...

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT HAPPENED TO ME 3 TIMES, and I was completely upset but I didn't return the offense and I wrote down the person's name and the tournament and sent it to the site

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone.

I wanted to tell you about a problem I had in a tournament (it was not from Cardschat, and I reserve the name of the room and the nick of the person with whom I had the problem in case I have to bring this to justice, if that it's possible ).
I had already entered prizes in that tournament and a person who was not playing at the table (I guess it would have been eliminated, I don't know if it was me) started insulting me with quite risky words.
Obviously I did not respond to their complaints, but I did make a printed chat page that featured these insults.
I just sent that printed page with a complaint to the room in question.
I would need your opinions and advice on this matter because that person's attitude really hurt and bothered.
My question is: can I ask the room to provide me with that person's details? Of course, the site has nothing to do with this rude coward.
I insist, it was not in a Cardschat tournament, I am just doing a catharsis and asking for advice.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Buenos Aires.

Just mute them. It's not that big of a deal. It's just a click away.

ntimidatr

ntimidatr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rude chat

ive seen rude folks in chat put ppl on tilt. big reason that some to do it, I'd say. :mad:

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mute

Before I begin I mute the entire table as not to be distracted or disrespeted. This is simple and I can enjoy a good poker game. No fuss no muss. Capo1014

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that insulting does not make a player better, not on the Internet, not in real life.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
A few years ago, insults to rivals also threw me out of balance, but then I realized that this is what they are trying to achieve, now I just do not pay attention to it, and as for writing complaints about such people, they do not deserve my attention even in this form.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think such people are stupid, and do not pay attention to them, and if there is a lot of unnecessary communication, I just turn off the chat.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello
A few years ago, insults to rivals also threw me out of balance, but then I realized that this is what they are trying to achieve, now I just do not pay attention to it, and as for writing complaints about such people, they do not deserve my attention even in this form.
Learning to control your ego is a valuable lesson. Congratulations on doing an excellent job of it. :)

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would invite this creep to a cash game and test his trash talk for money. It might get you some immediate satisfaction and clear the air.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say insulting at the table is not possible, respect is very important and must also be present

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.

I wanted to tell you about a problem I had in a tournament (it was not from Cardschat, and I reserve the name of the room and the nick of the person with whom I had the problem in case I have to bring this to justice, if that it's possible ).
I had already entered prizes in that tournament and a person who was not playing at the table (I guess it would have been eliminated, I don't know if it was me) started insulting me with quite risky words.
Obviously I did not respond to their complaints, but I did make a printed chat page that featured these insults.
I just sent that printed page with a complaint to the room in question.
I would need your opinions and advice on this matter because that person's attitude really hurt and bothered.
My question is: can I ask the room to provide me with that person's details? Of course, the site has nothing to do with this rude coward.
I insist, it was not in a Cardschat tournament, I am just doing a catharsis and asking for advice.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Buenos Aires.

Yes, it is difficult, it has happened to me more than 5 times in the case of racism and xenophobia. They called me a monkey and said that Brazilians are monkeys and offered me bananas. I sent it to the support of the room in question but they did nothing. And I reciprocated these insults countless times. I am not a tree, you know. Sometimes I curse people for their game and always with a tone of joke or making fun ... But it gives rise to a racist and xenophobic behavior is quite different. I suggest that you turn off the chat or not of importance, remember that it is just a game and nobody knows who you really are ... they can use this to deconcentrate you ..

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me every day to come up with rude players and insult me ​​just because I'm winning, they get angry and take it out on us, totally rude on their part, very bad to play like that.

Expensive nonsense is unimportant. Have you ever seen Phil Hellmuth tilt at a live table?:D

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It don't bother me if some1 talks a lil trash cuz I might talk back after I spank em but im a nice guy but I will kick your ass..lol. Just remember you can't go around kicking every1s ass but don't let some1 ruin yr day either especially if alcohol is involved its best to walk. Be careful bunch of CRAZY people out there. Good luck. :joyman:

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has been taking place since nearly day one of online poker. Just ignore them or mute the chat if it truly bothers you. I know some players that do it just to try to get into your head.

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just Ignore and they go away, reply and you get their attention

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It don't bother me if some1 talks a lil trash cuz I might talk back after I spank em but im a nice guy but I will kick your ass..lol. Just remember you can't go around kicking every1s ass but don't let some1 ruin yr day either especially if alcohol is involved its best to walk. Be careful bunch of CRAZY people out there. Good luck. :joyman:

Oh yea im 1 of the crazys..lol..at your local poker palace im the kid wit a hoodie walking up to the table saying I got an hour to take yr 💰 and to ruin yr day so good luck..but i tip the dealers very awesomely..and im always saying minium raise..minimum raise..getting players heated and getin into their head is easy and a very mulipitive way for me to get money out of em and I act like im a newby jus learning walking up looking at a card saying royal flush is what im after..lol..my brother hates it but he been figuring it out. Somtimes
(I act drunk) or jus stupid..Good luck and maybe try to be aggressive and try to be dominant and see how it goes.

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no time for harassment on online poker. I don't mind a bit of trash-talking, but you can tell when things go too far. It also annoys me when there are people who do this even at the microstakes, it's bad for the game.

I think especially in poker you need to develop a thick skin, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make room for proper etiquette and sportmanship.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

I find it unacceptable to be disrespectful to players at the poker table.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friendly needing is ok

swearing , racism + real personal insults is not

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chat for this and invented what to splash out negative

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just turn off your chat. I never play with the chat on. I don't need chat to tilt me. My terrible play does that on its own. No help needed.