I won a ticket for the sunday million... what now?

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Congratz! When you win I recommend next step; never play when you drink! :D

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I now have a ticket for the sunday million after playing a 11$ sit n go today. What are the strategies that should be used? For how long will I play? Is having a well-paid place (1000$+) realistic?
well i was watching final table last time and there was over 1700 players and it was like a 11 hour game so i wouldnt come into the game till the 6th hour when late registration ends and try to get lucky on a hand or 2 quick then be very patient you have like 5 hours left serios man good luck in this one its a toughy

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget to bluff in good spots. Winning a tournament takes heart don't lock up like the rest of em use it to your advantage and take the whole thing down.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing you can do is to exchange the ticket for tournament dollars, although if you feel lucky you are free to play it too, but if you have no experience I doubt that you will last a long time. The truth is that as well as is full of good players that tournament, what is even more full is recreational players

You can exchange a ticket for tournament dollars? How do you go about this?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Some luck always helps all in flop wowsers gg
lot work to do still:)
View attachment 219851

First of all, congrats glxbetrxtter on the cash out in Sunday Million :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Somehow, I missed out this thread but now reviewing the hands - I found this one for very interesting.
Had a similar situation at micro MTT yesterday, dealt T9s in middle stage of the game with similar J9x rainbow on the flop. After some consideration, I folded the postflop raise from the opponent, but I was curious how my hand could develop?

I see here it was positively developed and wondering how frequently it could be successful to go on - taking into account that we are not so short in blinds :)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How rude of me.

Congratulations and may you flop many sets and get a suck out when you need it the most!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice! I hope you won a lot of money :)

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I now have a ticket for the sunday million after playing a 11$ sit n go today. What are the strategies that should be used? For how long will I play? Is having a well-paid place (1000$+) realistic?
Congratulations! Good luck in touring and do not forget to write your result in this topic. I hope you get to the top! Play carefully and do not lose your head!