I haven't deposited a single dollar into the account for a month (00.00) is it bad?

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The biggest problem for me I think is that someone or something interrupts my game
I know that feeling of being interrupted during a game, and one thing I highly recommend its finding a time during the day exclusively for poker and notify everyone that you will not be available during that time.

Having focus and patience it's vital for having a good performance in poker.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I know that feeling of being interrupted during a game, and one thing I highly recommend its finding a time during the day exclusively for poker and notify everyone that you will not be available during that time.

Having focus and patience it's vital for having a good performance in poker.
you're right, last night I was involved in three tournaments that I couldn't wait for and suddenly my house was filled with visitors.
It turned out ugly, I was short-tempered and I dropped a few insults, now I'm sorry 😐

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you're right, last night I was involved in three tournaments that I couldn't wait for and suddenly my house was filled with visitors.
It turned out ugly, I was short-tempered and I dropped a few insults, now I'm sorry 😐
I feel you! Sometimes when visitors come to my house and I'm playing I switch PS to the phone, and no matter what I'm gonna keep staring to that phone! hahaha