How are poker app randomize cards when its being dealt in tourney??

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my main concern is if i am in a middle of a tourney i decide to play the hand instead of folding does it change the outcome?? of what cards i would have received next round is what i am asking???

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
my main concern is if i am in a middle of a tourney i decide to play the hand instead of folding does it change the outcome?? of what cards i would have received next round is what i am asking???
Only a technical insider could probably answer your question, but to have an idea how the cards are shuffled and dealt, at least in pokerstars, knowing that different sites use different technologies, take a look at this :

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think everything is simple and fair, similar to how in live poker games a real dealer does his job, the same way cards are dealt online

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you really want to get an answer, you can trust their algorithm that is impossible to predict. There are online videos on YouTube, you can see how it works the same way in life, the dealer does it randomly just need to trust the dealer and that's it, and of course, the site you play on

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Watch this video I think it will give you answers to many questions.